Finally got some unflavored protein powder

Annette O.
on 1/16/12 10:12 pm - Hyde Park, NY
RNY on 09/19/11 with
I'm 4 months post op and finally got some unflavored protien powder (unjury). So hit me with your best recipes!! PLEASE!!!
Annette O
wvugal89
on 1/16/12 11:25 pm - MD
I add it to jello, pudding, soup, anything I think needs a boost of protein as I would rather have to much than not enough. If you go to the unjury site there are recipes posted there.

Teri-Lynn
POI

Annette O.
on 1/16/12 11:58 pm - Hyde Park, NY
RNY on 09/19/11 with
Thanks for the info. The bottle actually came with some pages of directions. I've also beind dying to try Nikki's Cauliflower cheese recipe. I should also mention I'm a vegetarian. Thanks again
Annette O
Blondie76
on 1/17/12 1:42 am - AL
Hi Annette! I don't have any unflavored protein recipes but was wondering if you ever cook lentils? I love them and make them a lot....always looking for new recipes!
Annette O.
on 1/17/12 2:26 am - Hyde Park, NY
RNY on 09/19/11 with
I will admit to being lazy about beans...soaking and stuff, like it's such a big deal to put beans in water. Anyway the answer to the question is I buy premade lentil soup, usually in the organic section of the store, I Love, "Amy's", I usually strain off most of the broth and can eat a whole can at one sitting, kind of pricey in the long run but I enjoy it every now and then.
Annette O
vidsid
on 1/17/12 1:50 am - OH
It's pretty boring, but I let my coffee cool down a bit and add a scoop.  If I have a 'plain' cup of coffee, I find I miss the taste of the protein.

HW:343  SW:318  CW:199

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 292 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views