Pb&J Quest Bar.....OMG!

Lisa R.
on 1/19/12 9:57 am - CA
 I thought the Cinnamon bun one was good, then I tried the PB&J today and WOW!  It was fantastic!   It did taste just like a PB&J, on bread.  I love these things.....they are amazing.  I HATE protein, just hate hate hate it but I just love these bars and I am so freaking happy that I found a protein that I not only like I LOOK FORWARD TO!  

Oh, and I posted a new pic in my during album, well the picture was taken in Oct but it is super cute and I thought I would share it with you guys.  It is going in the year book on the AVID page with my quote "AVID Is the key to your future"

But seriously, I love Quest bars!  Yay for Quest!

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
CHELLEYGIRL
on 1/19/12 10:10 am - PALMDALE, CA

Where do you buy the quest bars? I would love to try them!

Michelle

HW-258 SW- 247 CW-147 Surgery date-8/11/2011

Lisa R.
on 1/19/12 10:13 am - CA
 On line, just goggle Quest Bars and the site pops right up.  There have so many to chose from, and I hear there is a free sample you can get, but I don't know how to get that.  They are good enough to just order.  They have variety packs

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
exohexoh
on 1/19/12 11:05 am - West Chester, PA
 when you google it, ya know how random pages on the site show up under the main site? it's one of those. that's the only way i could find the free samples. they send you two at no cost but you don't get to pick your bars, since there's only 3 i would actually like i'm guessing i'm not gonna like what i get lol

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

Blondie76
on 1/19/12 8:38 pm - AL
The free bars are chocolate and vanilla. I still can't beloved how yummy they are!
LJ1972
on 1/19/12 12:05 pm - FL
go to Nik's page www.bariatricfoodie.blogspot.com and there is a link to the right.... support our recipe czar!!!

:)
smiley_k
on 1/19/12 10:17 am
PB&****y favourite, tied with Apple Pie (have you tried that one yet?). Both nuked in the microwave for 5 or so seconds feel sinfully delicious but they aren't. And I agree, how did they fit the taste of white bread in there? LOL
Katie  ♥     

mustangmama
on 1/19/12 10:25 am - TX
RNY on 01/03/12
Are these protein bars the kind of protein that WLS patients absorb 100%?

I've tried some protein drinks (Body Fortress), but I've since learned that we don't absorb the entire protein content.

Just want to ensure these bars give us 20g of protein before I order a box. 

nightbird
on 1/19/12 10:30 am - Bowie, MD
 Yes, it is the right kind of protein...with 18 grams of fiber and no sugar to boot...sweetened with either stevia in the natual line or splenda in the other line.  You can get individual bars at netrition.com for about $2 each.  I really like the bars.
mustangmama
on 1/19/12 11:02 am - TX
RNY on 01/03/12
Thanks... 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 503 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 450 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 305 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?