What are you eating/doing today?? Thursday

curvaceousdiva
on 1/25/12 7:09 pm - Hyattsville, MD
Rise and shine OH!! HOpe all has been well.... WELL, my honeymooon period is OVER.. my pouch is still tempermental though thank goodness and Im gaining.. YAYY>.. BUT my clothes are getting a lil snug.. and with 2 tuitions.... not affording new clothes... soo ummera.... I need to get back to basics....

what would those be?? only need to lose about 5 to 10...

Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
syarbroG-5
on 1/25/12 7:57 pm
Heeeey MsDiva, So glad to hear from you. Missed you lady.
Cleopatra_Nik
on 1/25/12 10:02 pm - Baltimore, MD
DIVA!!!!!!!!

Ok now that that excitment is over...where the HELL you been???

And no you di'int say you need to lose 5 or 10. Didn't you want to GAIN that 5 or 10? We need to talk!

I haven't figured my eating day out but will post when I do.
curvaceousdiva
on 1/26/12 7:58 am - Hyattsville, MD
Nik, yes dear I did want to gain BUT ummera my wallet aint affording that right now.  SOOO I need to keep these 5/6 til money allows it.. LOL
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
motherofe
on 1/25/12 10:02 pm
it's good to see you back.

Todays eats are:

B-greek yogurt with banana
S-bison jerky with lauging cow cheese
L-lunch meat with cheese and a low carb yogurt
S-protein bar
D-tuna salad with apple and celery
S-boiled egg

Have a good day.
I can do this!    
laura_vermont
on 1/25/12 10:05 pm
So glad to see you Diva! 

Getting my girls squished (mamogram) today & it doesn't feel right to be at work w/o deodorant (sniffs self). 

Ate some of my kids leftover ginger bread this morning..... and was too lazy to pack much for lunch.  So my plan for today is:

gingerbread / coffee

power crunch bar

cottage cheese / orange

must go shopping for dinner food but right now, I'm really in the mood for quiche.

Laura
High Weight 278; consult weight 234; Surgery Weight 219 Surgeon's Goal Weight 150 -10/27/10  -  Personal goal weight 140 - Achieved 12/11/10  

KittenLove
on 1/25/12 11:05 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
Rainy day here -- I ditched the binder and opted for a supportive undergarment - a week early but whatever. I go back to the dr tomorrow for a f/up.Rainy day here.

Eats:
- oatmeal with pb
- vanilla capp
- lots of coffee
- spicy thai chili tuna
- Greek yogurt with energy trail mix
- no clue on dinner yet

OT: I WANT A KEURIG! I feel awful for asking for something like that but geez, they rock! We have one at work now and I gotta get one! anyone know of any online deals/coupons right now?

Be happy. 

Cleopatra_Nik
on 1/25/12 11:07 pm - Baltimore, MD
I got one for my bday but am waiting until I move to open it...although as slow as that is moving I might wanna rethink that plan.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Hillery82211
on 1/25/12 11:16 pm - New Carrollton, MD
RNY on 08/22/11 with
Check QVC.com.  I got my Keurig there a few years ago when it was the today's special value.  They usually offer easy pay options and you get a TON of extras that you don't get in the store.  Mine came with a filters, 6 boxes of coffee, a coupon for 4 more boxes of coffee from keurig.com, and the my k cup which you can use to make coffee with any ground coffee you have on hand.

Here's the link to the one I have: http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params. CM_SCID.coll.item.K34705.desc.Keurig-Platinum-Series-Quiet-B rewer-w48-KCups-My-KCup
HW & SW: 363     Surgery date: 8/22/11    
Cleopatra_Nik
on 1/25/12 11:25 pm - Baltimore, MD
On day remind me to tell you how my mom swindled Wal-Mart into practically GIVING her all that stuff with my Keurig. The story amazes me.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 413 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 360 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 406 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 6 replies · 28 views
Recent Topics