alcohol whoa

AddisynsMommy
on 1/29/12 4:44 am - FL
 SO I am a lil over 10 months out and went out last night with some friends and they were like lets do some shots. Well, let me tell you when they say becareful you get drunk quick they are for real! so, becareful of the alcohol!! I haven't drank in over 2 years so i decided to let lose but I dont really like getting trashed that fast so I dont know if ill be drinking again anytime soon!
Lisa R.
on 1/29/12 5:47 am - CA
 Yeah, I found that I get drunk really really fast, but then feel sober again in like 10 mins.  Drinking post op just isn't the same so not worth the calories to me.  Live and learn

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
AddisynsMommy
on 1/29/12 6:35 am - FL
 yeah i was sober pretty quick and your right the calories are NOT worth it but it was a live and learn and wont be an every weekend thing! Moderation there but considering I dont really drink last time was over two years if not longer im not worried about it. Tho while everyone else was hung over I was fine they were jealous!
exohexoh
on 1/29/12 7:25 am - West Chester, PA
 i get hung over now and i never did post op lol i hate it!

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

Sarah R.
on 1/29/12 8:15 am
 I had to make the decision not to drink at all cause the couple times I did I got drunk off about 3 sips and sloppy, sick drunk. I DO NOT enjoy that at all. 

ToriRaye
on 1/29/12 8:46 am - FL
 I had ONE margarita and had literally only about 1/4 of it and was t-totally drunk.  I had to have my friend drive my car and I don't let ANYONE drive my car.  I learned right there - no more alcohol for me.  WOW!  And let's be honest - it was a 2 for 1 drink... they are usually weaker.  LOL - I am now a total "light weight"

Don't focus on where you are - Focus on where you want to be!
AddisynsMommy
on 1/29/12 8:50 am - FL
 I wasn't driving so I knew if  i got slap happy drunk it would be ok. Im glad I did not get sick sick b/c I cant puke or haven't done so since surgery just dry heaves. I now know that one shot makes me really drunk and a fish bowl drink makes me good for the rest of the night. I do NOT tend to make this a habbit bc i dont like being that drunk that fast.. Next time i will be the DD!~
timchase01
on 1/29/12 9:44 am
 Gosh, I was a light weight before surgery.  I'm not sure I want to find out what it is like after surgery.  Only 3 months out though so I am not supposed to have any alcohol for another 9 months.  Now I don't think I'll try it even then.
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 315 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 315 views