Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women, Women's Multivitamin

RobinAment
on 2/19/12 6:12 am - FL
 Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women, Women's Multivitamin
I ordered some because I can't stand the chewables. These are capsules. They seem like a great vitamin from the reviews I've read. Just wondered if anyone has heard anything bad about them. Thx, Robin.
Autumn Jensen
on 2/19/12 6:55 am - Lind, WA
RNY on 03/06/12
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR SURGERY YET? CUZ, WE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE CAPSULES WITH OUR SMALL POUCHES. KELLY COULD TELL YOU WHY.

poet_kelly
on 2/19/12 7:13 am - OH
Actually, I know of no reason we aren't supposed to have capsules.  Do you know of any reason we shouldn't?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

poet_kelly
on 2/19/12 7:14 am - OH
Do they have 100% of the RDA of most stuff in them?  And have minerals like copper and selenium?  If so, they are fine.  Just take two a day.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

RobinAment
on 2/19/12 10:23 am - FL
I'm not sure. Will check when I get them in the mail. Thank u.