Recent NSV's

Renee2be
on 2/25/12 7:29 pm - NC
1.  Had to raise the car seat cause all of a sudden i couldnt see out the car as well anymore.  Hiney is smaller and not as padded!!!

2.  Hubby "lost" me at the grocery store.  He walked by me three times and didnt see me...Had to finally speak to him before he saw me.

3. My mother at my grandmother's birthday party, didnt recognize me instantly took her a second then she started to cry grabbed and hugged me,  told me i was beautiful...

4. Was teasing my Aunt at same party, she had rny several years ago,  she told me she was gonna "whoop my lil azz ........"  i grabbed her and hugged her we both were giggling.......everybody else didnt really get the joy, but hey we did!!!!

5. I can stay on my feet most of the day, bend , squat, do whatever i need to do....and be workin at the same pace at 3pm that i do at 6am.  LOVE IT!!!

6. Went down in pants sizes, looks like i will just skip 14's and go straight into 12's!!!!  Woo Hoo!!!!

7.  I can sit in booths comfortably AND drum roll please..........  CROSS MY LEGS UNDER THE TABLE!!!!!!

8.  I can shop fully on the regular side of any clothing store now....

9. I have noticed an definite increase in compliments and looks from the opposite sex.  

10.  Diabetes k/o'd,  hypertension k/o'd,  Pcos  being battled but getting better!!!!  Overall health,  feel better at 41 than i did at 21.................

april89love
on 2/25/12 8:08 pm - NC
Congratulations!!! It's a great feeling isn't it?!!

Sandy

HW 225, SW 219, GW 140, CW 124

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  

MichelleNC
on 2/25/12 8:37 pm
 Aww #3 gave me goosebumps so sweet!

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

Nessy2976
on 2/25/12 9:37 pm - MD
 You GO GIRL!!!  Doesn't it feel AWESOME!!!  How tall are you?  I ask because I am 5'8" and my surgen thinks 160 is good and I was thinking 140-150.
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
Renee2be
on 2/25/12 10:57 pm, edited 2/25/12 10:57 pm - NC
I'm 5 foot 6 inches.  But i have a large frame.  I think i will be good at 150 but really want to go below that to give myself some cushion,  would like to land and stay between 145 and 155. 
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 516 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 397 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 250 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics