I'm very happy! w/pic

Jessica A.
on 2/26/12 4:30 am - Auburn, AL
I am a little over a year out now and thought I would post a positive note.  There are really a lot of us out there that everything is going great and are living life to the fullest.  I admit I rarely get on OH now that my life is much improved and i'm happy with myself and my life.  To go from feeling like I had no purpose in life and felt like a failure and hated myself to a more confident happy energetic person is an amazing turn-around in just a year.  I don't dread going out in public, I don't get upset if I have to park far away from the store's front door, I love getting out and doing activities with my kids.  I never thought I would have the energy to wrestle with my boys but now I can put up a good fight.    I literally have a pep in my step.   Every person I run into now that knew me pre-op says I look so much happier.  I am so grateful to have the opportunity to have RNY and get my life back!  Here's a pic from today.  

amn12118
on 2/26/12 4:58 am
your beautiful! Congrats on your weightloss. I loved reading your post, and cant wait to feel the way you do!
RidgebackMom
on 2/26/12 5:06 am - Oxnard, CA
VSG on 05/14/12
WOW!  What a great role model you are for those of us waiting to begin our transformation!

CONGRATULATIONS!
Highest weight 395#. Surgery weight 325#. VSG on May 14, 2012 with Dr. Amir H. Mehran at UCLA.     Life & challenges are what we make them -- this new beginning is what I make it!

Jessica A.
on 2/26/12 5:10 am, edited 2/26/12 5:11 am - Auburn, AL
 Thanks!  You are welcome and i'm excited for your journey's to begin!  It's quite the ride!
Winnie_the_Pooh
on 2/26/12 6:19 am
You look great!

Winnie

Dee.spunk
on 2/26/12 7:42 am - Sacramento, CA
Wow! You look like you could be a model! You're beautiful! Congrats on your weight loss! Youre an inspiration.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/12 8:13 am
you go girl , beautiful !
april89love
on 2/26/12 8:53 am - NC
Congratulations!! You look great!!

Sandy

HW 225, SW 219, GW 140, CW 124

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  

KimW303
on 2/26/12 9:52 am
RNY on 02/21/12
 Thank you for this inspiration! I had my surgery last Tuesday and have been fine except when the weekend started which is always our busiest. My biggest challenges are going to be socially because we go out a lot and cooking for my family. I am pretty much keeping my surgery private with the exception of some family & a few close core friends who are fully supportive. I know I'm probably overly emotional right now as well, but hearing your success helps me. I've been trying to go along with business as usual, doing laundry and I made dinner tonight, I feel great....still get a little tired from the surgery part but I couldn't get myself to sit with my family. I feel horrible. I poured my broth and went and pouted in my bed, lol....savoring every flavor of that broth, which I was completely satisfied with, but I think I'm mourning the food piece that I've read others have. At any rate, even knowing I have a long way to go, your story is what I want to have....the pep in my step and to just be happy with myself.  Thank you for your post! 
mirlyn2012
on 2/27/12 1:24 am - FL
RNY on 02/20/12
Thank you for sharing. You look fab. Can't wait to feel the way you do!
      .oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.Miranda.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.      
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 485 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 443 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 452 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 395 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Forum Search Error & 404