Help!!! I'm so stressed!!

WildHeart101
on 2/26/12 11:13 am - Lexington, KY
I take in an average of 75-100 carbs per day.  My NUT stays to stay below 150.  I use myfitnesspal.com to track my foods and my weight and love it.  My iPhone scans food labels and will add some of my foods that way.  So easy and friendly.  I also have friends on there that I chat with as well....it's free and a great tool to use!
Cindy    *number on ticker includes 14.5 lbs lost prior to surgery                                                                                

staceyleft
on 2/26/12 11:37 am - NY
RNY on 02/06/12
I agree with the others... just wanted to add that my Dr. says to eat your protein instead of shakes... he wants us to fill up instead of it sliding through.  I am only 3 weeks postop so I'm just learning.  I hope to have the success you've had!  You can do it! keep up the awesome work!

Tracy M.
on 2/26/12 11:42 am - KY
thanks to you all for your input...i truly appreciate it...i couldnt eat more than 50g of carbs a day and still lose...i think im just worried for nothing...i bet when the weather warms and i get out more and stop stressing i will start losing again...i get like this sometimes but i want to be at 250 before my 2 year anniversary..i may not make it but we will see.

Highest known weight- 512
Surgery weight-425
Current Weight- 260

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 296 views