Could it be gas after 8 months?

richard74
on 2/28/12 1:48 pm - TX
 Ok I'm 8 months out and recently I have been having mild to severe stomach pain after eating. I posted 3 days ago how i couldnt even sleep  and theres No pain to right side of ribcage. Well today it happened again and it was very severe so I decided to go to the er, blood work looked good, ct scan showed gall bladder normal and my appendix as well. I do have a very small kidney stone but was told that shouldn't be causing the pain and they said it was cause I had little bit of gas. I'm going to do a follow up with my doctor of course but could it really be gas at 8 months post op? Thank you guys for any feedback. 

Carol S.
on 2/28/12 1:57 pm - Milwaukee, WI
 That's a crock, it's not always the size of a kidney stone that makes it painful.

I would keep plugging away at a reason.  Sure, it could be gas but I wouldn't want to take that chance if it were me.
Carol

SW/276 CW 150 GW 185

9 Years out.

BugdocMom
on 2/28/12 2:36 pm - CA
I am nine months out and STILL get gas pains that kick my butt. On a couple of occasions, I have been on the verge of heading to the ER and decided to try 3-4 GasX strips just in case, wanting to make sure I really was having a near death complication before spending the next 8 hours at the ER to be told it was gas. Good thing, because apparently, it was gas.
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 407 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 403 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views