10 Months Out

Sunshine1965
on 3/2/12 2:13 am
Well I am a little over 10 months out.  I had thought by now I would have been a little farther in the losing process.  I had to go back on insulin in January and gained 6 pounds back.  I have not changed anything with diet, I am exercising more.  Any ideas or suggestions?

BWB
on 3/2/12 2:36 am
I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU START KEEPING accurate track of your calories and what you are eating. Quantities can creep up without you realizing it. I'm in the same place as you and still exercising hard almost every day.

Zeigled
on 3/2/12 4:29 am - Parkton, MD
Can you check with you doc too on the insulin...I think (but I'm not a doctor) that it is harder to lose when on insulin.  I also agree you should check you diet - since things slow down this far out - you may need to focus even more on the proteins and not eating carbs - but this has to coincide correctly with your insulin.  This may be best discussed with a doctor.
HW 357 SW 341   

dasie
on 3/2/12 4:32 am
At 14 months post op, I had to go back to my blood pressure meds.  I was told it is a predisposition and runs in the faimly.  Even though I was disappointed, I was reminded how much better off I am now versus if I had never lost the weight.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 418 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 368 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 421 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 8 replies · 64 views
Recent Topics