Residual discomfort after dumping?

shellbell75
on 3/4/12 9:56 am
So I will be 9 months out at the end of this month. I dumped for the first time last night. We ate out. I had almost a whole meat ball (a small one), a few bites of salad and shared some cheesecake with my daughter. I have had a few bites of sweets before without dumping. I did not take into account that my other foods had sugar in it. I am not use to eating out.

But anyways...
I dumped. By the time we got to the car I was having severe abdominal pain, my heart was racing, I had the worst gas. I didn't know if I was going to vomit or have a bm. I layed down on my bed and the next thing I know it was several hours later. Ugh it was horrible.
Today, I still have discomfort in my pouch and under my ribcage on my left side. If I press on my left side it is uncomfortable and I pass gas. Is this common for dumping?

Thanks
**SHELLY**   HW: 316   SW: 256   GW: 125  CW: 118       

lillypond...
on 3/4/12 10:16 am

i can only answer you from my experience, that is what happen to me when I dump, it is horrible :( and the next day my pouch is sore, so I eat light the next day, and  I have the gas too. Dumping is a funny thing, sometimes I can eat something and I won't dump. the next time I can eat the same thing and dump. I am almost 2 years out take care

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 411 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 357 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 2 replies · 10 views
Recent Topics