one week to go on this liquid diet

Kristina679
on 3/12/12 2:02 am - Somerville, MA
RNY on 03/20/12
i am  so hugery all i have to been doing to the portien shakes, i was not told  what i could and not  have on this  liquid  diet i am  going crazy  someone help pleaase. what else can i have

sweet-tart2012
on 3/12/12 2:23 am - TX
RNY on 02/16/12
Broth, Bouillon, milk (fat-free or 1%), cooked cereals (cream of rice or wheat only - thinned to liquid), sugar-free jello, sugar-free popsicles.  My full liquid diet included pureed/strained vegetables (thinned with veg. juice), and low-fat, low sugar yogurt (without seeds or whole fruit), low-fat cream soup (ex: Campbell's Healthy Request) pureed so you're not eating but drinking it. 
I was never so happy in my life as when I got off of this!!  Hang in there.

mablack1973
on 3/12/12 2:31 am - CT
RNY on 03/15/12
For me, and please understand this is my plan, I am also on the pre-op diet and in addition to what's been mentioned already, I am allowed one hard boiled egg and 2 oz. of chicken or turkey and a cup of vegetables. Again, that may not be your plan, but I have been allowed to eat that.

Good luck with your diet and surgery!

Mike
"Men are made stronger on realization that the helping hand they need is at the end of their own arm." ~Sidney J. Phillips

cgr716
on 3/12/12 2:44 am - CT
RNY on 02/29/12
I'm confused with you too. Had my RNY on 2/29/12 13 days post op and I am consistantly hungry. I see so many forums of having sf pudding, creamed soups, cream of wheat gosh I wish. I was told only broth, protein shakes (which I don't get since they are thick), sf fudgesicles, sf popsicles, crystal light, jello and water. I am so depressed bec I am always hungry and second guessing myself. I was told to hold on since my appt is on 3/21. I really want that cream of wheat that would def hold me off sigh.

Carmen   

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 248 views