what could causing all this gas bloated pain

richard74
on 3/15/12 12:54 pm - TX
Im going to be 9 months post op and feeling great for a loss of 128lbs, but lately I've been having so much gas pain in my stomp h that i even went to the er at some point cuz i couldnt bare the pain and started to feel so much better once i started passing gas. I just don't understand what is causing all this gas pressure build up that it hurts even if i put pressure on my abdominal. So what could it be causing so much gas and what can i do or take to feel better or relieve myself by passing gas? I hope y'all can hope Im so frustrated from this pain pressure

poet_kelly
on 3/15/12 12:55 pm - OH
Could it be related to what you're eating?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

newbirthday2812
on 3/15/12 1:23 pm - TX
sounds like something you are eating....anything new? you can think of
Ladytazz
on 3/15/12 3:00 pm
Could you be eating something with sugar alcohols?  Maybe check the labels of things you have been eating, especially if you have added something recently.  Sugar alcohols can be in things like vitamins, sugar free pudding, sugar free candy and ice cream and things like that.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

hedrider
on 3/15/12 3:36 pm - Midlothian, TX
 It's your diet. What are you eating?

Carbs give me horrible gas. As does lactose. Or sugar alcohols. Or pretty much EVERYTHING else. Some nights it's so bad I look 9 months pregnant. I'm trying to get to a point where it's not so bad... but it's completely diet related. 
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

Kat Kat
on 3/15/12 11:48 pm - AZ
I think you get the idea that it's what you're eating, so I'm not going to add to that. What I do want to suggest is trying GasX to help relieve it. I've been waiting for OPEC to come and ask me to sign a contract mine gets so bad. Now I take 2 extra strength GasX every morning, and it really helps me get through the day.

Kat

_Donna_
on 3/16/12 12:17 am
Have you changed the kind of protein bars your eating? Or trying a new "sugar free" snack?
Check the labels for sugar alcohols, they can really do a number on your system.

Hope you feel better soon!

RNY 5-5-2011

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 537 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 275 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?