Got a shipment in from Netrition

ktharp89
on 3/20/12 1:29 am - Gaithersburg, MD
 I ordered from netrition for the first time last week. I love how its 5 dollars for shipping now matter how much you order. And it arrived really quickly. I ordered stuff on the 13th at 9 pm and it was at my apartment complex by the 15th. Of course the UPS guy didn't leave a note on my door so I had no idea it had arrived until I got worried and went to the leasing building but...oh well.

I got p28 bread. Lots of protein. I hope it is still good even though it's been sitting around for awhile. I put it in the freezer so hopefully that will save it. I also got a cinnamon roll quest bar, coconut quest bar, and pbj quest bar. I'm excited to try those.

I also got chocolate PB2 that I am going to put in a protein shake later. 

I'm also excited to try Kays pretzels. I got Kays apple cinnamon cereal and cookie bites and just tried a bite of those. They are good. The cookie bites are better. The cereal has a bit of an aftertaste.

I just wanted to share my tasty finds!!

Height - 5'8  - SW - 292/ CW - 177.6 /GW - 150 - BMI - 27.1 - 114.4 lbs lost!
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore" Vincent Van Gogh
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

jazzycatz
on 3/20/12 2:34 am - Joppa, MD
It is hard to beat that flat rate shipping.  I like the chocolate PB2 but I think I like the chocolate Better N Peanut butter a bit better.  Not much though it is a close call.

I am a big fan of Kay's.  Which pretzels did you get?  I like the honey mustard jalapeno.  The cinnamon ones are fair.  I haven't had plain ones.  I agree about the apple cinnamon cereal and a light aftertaste but I have gotten used to it.  Just tried those cookie bites recently. 

Jealous of the quest bars!  I so want to try the newer ones but I am just not able to afford an order right now.  Had the PB&J but I am not 100% sure how I felt about it.  Didn't hate it but I didn't love it either. 

Enjoy! 

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 418 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 368 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 421 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 8 replies · 68 views