She wants to be the world's heaviest woman

plum21
on 3/20/12 9:51 am - Miami, FL
This is taken from Britain's the Daily Mail today.
Sad.

Supersize mum who dreams of becoming the world's fattest woman reveals she's marrying a CHEF

By EMILY ALLEN

A mother bidding to become the fattest woman in the world has become engaged to marry a chef.

Susanne Eman, 33, revealed her controversial dream of reaching a target weight of over 115 stone last year - to become the biggest human ever.

Now the mother-of-two, who currently weighs more than 54 stone, plans to wed fiance Parker Clack, 35, who loves cooking for her.

Supersize diet: Susanne Eman, 33 being spoon fed by her boyfriend Parker Clack, 38 at the breakfast table

Supersize diet: Susanne Eman, 33 being spoon fed by her boyfriend Parker Clack, 38 at the breakfast table

The pair met over the internet last year and hit it off following a string of emails.

Within months Parker moved in to Susanne's home in Casa Grande, Arizona, where she lives with sons Brendin, 13, and Gabriel, 17.

More...

Unemployed Susanne said: 'We are a match made in heaven. I love eating and Parker loves cooking.

Love: Susanne and Parker share a kiss on their bed. The pair met over the internet last year and hit it off following a string of emails

Love: Susanne and Parker share a kiss on their bed. The pair met over the internet last year and hit it off following a string of emails

Feast: Susanne enjoys her dinner at a local restaurant tucking into several dishes, including a side salad

Feast: Susanne enjoys her dinner at a local restaurant tucking into several dishes, including a side salad

'It's a perfect pairing. I still want to be the fattest woman in the world and Parker is fine with that.

'He loves larger women and sees how happy I am when I'm eating.

'His cooking skills were definitely part of the attraction. How could I resist a man with talents in the kitchen?

'His signature dish, spaghetti bolognese, is my favourite. I could eat it all day.

'Parker helps by doing the housework too.

'He does most of the house work, cooking, helps encourage me to go for walks, he goes swimming with me, helps me do anything I have difficulty with.'

Parker encourages Susanne to go for walks and swim to keep her mobile and helps her with anything else she has difficulty with

Parker encourages Susanne to go for walks and swim to keep her mobile and helps her with anything else she has difficulty with

Susanne Eman

Keep-fit: Parker is supporting Susanne in her controversial goal of becoming the world's heaviest

Susanne says she has gained several stone since her last weigh-in last year when she registered at 54 stone.

Susanne says she has gained several stone since her last weigh-in last year when she registered at 54 stone

Amazingly Parker is supporting Susanne in her controversial goal of becoming the world's heaviest.

Seen here dishing up a home-cooked breakfast for her, Parker cooks mountains of bacon and scrambled eggs, fried potatoes, huge slices of toast and even salad for Susanne.

Parker said: 'I support her because it makes her happy, and I love big women.

'I do worry about her health of course, but I try to make sure she eats some healthy food like salad, and I make sure she does exercises.

'She's taken up swimming since we met and we love to swim together.

Susanne Eman, 33 poses for a photograph with her two sons Gabriel (L), 17, Brandon (R), 13 and her boyfriend Parker Clack (M), 38 Susanne Eman  

Susanne poses for a photograph with her two sons Gabriel, left, 17, Brandon, right, 13, and her fiance Parker Clack. The couple are pictured right, together. Doctors have told Susanne she is gambling with her life

'I know becoming the biggest woman ever is something she truly wants to do with all of her heart.

'She had a check up last year and the doctor said she was fine, even though he doesn't support her mission. He said she's gambling with her life.

'As long as the doctors say she's okay, I'll support her.

'I'd love Susanne whatever she looked like, but if she was a size-zero model I wouldn't have noticed her in the first place.

'We met online and exchanged photos when we were courting. I thought she was beautiful.

'I've always preferred bigger girls. To me there's nothing attractive about a skinny woman. It's more ladylike to have curves.

As Susanne, a size 10XL, continues to balloon, Parker takes her and her sons to the park on day-trips - wheeling Susanne around in her wheelchair

As Susanne, a size 10XL, continues to balloon, Parker takes her and her sons to the park on day-trips - wheeling Susanne around in her wheelchair

'Men aren't supposed to have curves, but women are, and Susanne definitely has them.'

Susanne says she has gained several stone since her last weigh-in last year when she registered at 54 stone.

She had hoped to be three stone heavier by the end of 2011.

'It's harder to gain than you might think because I'm trying to stay as healthy and active as possible,' she said.

'I've been slowly upping what I eat. It's like an athlete training but instead of training to be harder, I'm making myself softer.

'There's not been a point where I've doubted what I'm doing. It's deep desire for me to do this and I feel I can do it without endangering my health so I don't worry about my boys.'

As Susanne, a size 10XL, continues to balloon, Parker takes her and her sons to the park on day-trips - wheeling Susanne around in her wheelchair.

'My mobility is decreasing,' she said. 'But I always knew this would happen as I gained. I get out of breath more easily and Parker has to push me in my chair more often.

Susanne is served breakfast in bed by Parker who is a chef. Her favourite food is spaghetti bolognese

Susanne is served breakfast in bed by Parker who is a chef. Her favourite food is spaghetti bolognese which is his signature dish

'When we go to the store he shops for me. He helps me in and out of the car. He encourages me to do my exercises.

'My aim is to never become bed-bound. As long Parker keeps taking me out to the park for waddles, then I know I can keep moving.'  

Reaching her goal would mean Susanne tops that of previous world record-holder Carol Ann Yager, who died i***** from kidney failure caused by morbid obesity.

But despite warnings from doctors that she is playing 'Russian Roulette' with her life, Susanne says she can avoid the fate of others who have reached over 1000lbs (71 stone).

'I do my best to eat as much healthy food as possible,' said Susanne.

'I do an exercise regime to keep me as mobile as possible and Parker helps with that. He makes sure I do my stretches and sit ups.

'I want to try and break the stigma that being fat is bad.

'And it's helped me to find love, so hat's wrong with that.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2117319/Mothers-bi d-fattest-human-115-stone---shes-marrying-chef-help-her.html #ixzz1phiVRGEy
azreggie
on 3/20/12 10:16 am - Tucson, AZ
Yikes!  To each his own.

Reggie

sprkl.plnty
on 3/20/12 10:20 am - WA
RNY on 01/13/12
I've never been so appalled.
Sparkle Plenty        
(deactivated member)
on 3/20/12 10:22 am, edited 3/20/12 10:33 am
54 stone is like 750lbs...she wants to be almost 1500lbs????!!!!!! insanity! but seriously...that's the daily mail lol

edit: it's seriously more like a tabloid than a newspaper

kittehkitteh27
on 3/20/12 10:27 am - Zebulon, NC
RNY on 01/18/12 with
I have no words...

~Kitteh~   Start 363 / Surgery 346 / Current 204.1 / Goal 150

poet_kelly
on 3/20/12 10:41 am - OH
Well, my first thought is that she has the right to try to gain weight if she wants to, just like I had the right to try to lose weight when I wanted to.

I'm really skeptical that her doctor says she's healthy.  But I haven't seen her medical records.

I did see the photos of what she's eating, though.  She says she tries to eat as much healthy food as possible, but that little salad amid all that other stuff does not equal a whole lot of healthy food.  If this is what she thinks is healthy food, perhaps she's equally confused about her own health.

My other thought?  When I looked at her bare legs, I thought how much her legs must hurt.  It hurt me to look at them.  And I don't mean because I thought it was unattractive, I mean because my knees used to hurt so bad when I was 270 pounds, and I just cannot imagine her legs don't hurt something awful.  And her skin must be so sore and irritated between those folds.  I feel sympathy for her in my body for that.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Jenspunky
on 3/20/12 12:37 pm
RNY on 01/16/12

Here's the thing.  I wouldn't give a rat's ass if she were just some woman wanting to become as fat as possible.  But she's supposed to be a MOTHER.  

One of the main reasons I had this surgery is so I could do things with my son, who is 9 years old, like we used to do a few years ago before I became morbidly obese. 

The "to each his own" thing doesn't apply when you have CHILDREN to think about.  Her children deserve better.  She's a selfish cow.  I'd slap the fork right out of her hand.  

~Jenna 
RNY 1/16/12

poet_kelly
on 3/20/12 12:59 pm - OH
Now, I agree that what's she's doing is not in the best interests of her children.

But since when do mothers lose the right to determine how much to eat or whether or not to go on a diet or have WLS or to decide how much they want to weigh? 

How long were you obese before you had WLS?  Were you a selfish cow then?  Should someone have slapped the fork out of your hand?

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Jenspunky
on 3/20/12 1:10 pm
RNY on 01/16/12

The difference is, I wasn't trying to get fat.  I wasn't trying to become morbidly obese.  I wasn't trying to disable myself so that I couldn't ride a bike with my kid, or fit on a rollercoaster beside him.  When I was just "obese" (at sizes 14-18) I could hike with my child, fit on all the rides, etc.  I have been morbidly obese since I regained weight I had kept off for 2 years, and then some.  After my mother drowned and I pulled her body from the waters of our favorite beach, about a year and a half ago, I started to gain weight at an astounding rate.  Severe depression, guilt, anxiety, all those things I've dealt with.  Underactive thyroid, which I didn't know I had because I was so depressed I neglected myself.  The only reason I'm still here is my son.  I wanted to kill myself, but I'm a mother.  I lost the right to "check-out" at will when I put this person on the planet, and I could not/cannot abandon him.

She is a selfish cow because she's doing this purposely.  She has to realize the people she brought into this world rely on her to be healthy as she can be.  

No, mothers do not lose the right to determine what they eat or how much, but they absolutely have an obligation to strive to be healthy so they can be there for their children. 

~Jenna 
RNY 1/16/12

poet_kelly
on 3/20/12 1:17 pm - OH
So being obese is OK if you do it by accident but not if you do it on purpose?

It's OK if you have severe depression, guilt or anxiety but not if you don't?  How do you know this woman doesn't have depression, guilt or anxiety?

Were you striving to be healthy when you were so depressed you neglected yourself?

I agree that parents have obligations to their children and what she is doing does interfere with her ability to care for her children.  But I see a lot of judgment here.  There are many, many parents on this forum that were morbidly obese for some time before having WLS.  Were they all selfish cows up until the point they decided to strive to be healthy?

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 531 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 386 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 199 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 328 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?