Frustrated!

Samgraves31
on 3/21/12 4:48 am - MD

I'm about 2 months out and down almost 65 lbs! These last few weeks have been above and beyond difficult. I haven't been able to keep down much food at all. 2 1/2 weeks ago my Dr. sent me to have a gallbladder ultrasound because i have been having alot of pain in my right side. I called the office a few days later and asked what my results were. They said that I had sludge and gallstones and that on my next appt they would do a surgical consult for me to have my gallbladder removed. So I went to the doctor yesterday and I explained to the doctor that I wasn't able to keep much food down at all and that I felt weak. He said that while they are removing my gallbladder he is going to do an endoscopy to make sure that I don't have any sutures. The problem is they couldn't schedule me to go in until the middle of April! I'm very frustrated because I feel like if I don't start getting food to stay down I'm going to end up in the hospital! Sorry ... I just needed to vent!

poet_kelly
on 3/21/12 4:51 am - OH
They can't even do the endoscopy until mid April?  Wow.  I suggest asking them to refer you to another doc that can do the procedure in a timely manner, then.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 292 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 128 views
Recent Topics