I just realized I have lost more than I weigh!

shellbell75
on 3/22/12 1:00 am
I am down 163 from my highest and 103 in the 9 months since my surgery bringing my current weight to 153. I have officially lost more than what I weigh! It is so freaky to me. My brain is still taking its sweet time to catch up. I was at a conference this weekend and wanted to by a T-shirt and the lady handed me a medium and I threw it back at her saying "this won't fit me." LOL I also still wonder if I am going to fit into seats and worry about having to walk side ways thru a restaurant or fitting into a booth. I honestly forget that I don't have to worry about these things that I worried about for most of my life.

So if you have just had surgery and feel like you are a "slow loser" just remember....I felt that way too. I lost "only" 10 lbs in the 1st 2 weeks and told my NUT I could have lost that in a week by dieting. But look where I am just a short 9 months out!!! DO NOT compare yourself to others. YOUR RACE YOUR PACE!!!
**SHELLY**   HW: 316   SW: 256   GW: 125  CW: 118       

A. C
on 3/22/12 1:03 am
congratz that is awesome

HW: 376   SW: 354  

Sonogrrl
on 3/22/12 1:03 am
RNY on 05/22/12
Congrats! Very exciting!
RNY 5/22/12      27.5.bs lost pre-op      
MichelleNC
on 3/22/12 1:04 am
That is great! Congrats!!!

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

gabbyabby
on 3/22/12 1:12 am
Congratulations!!!!

twobabies06
on 3/22/12 1:21 am
So happy for you!  I was thinking about this exact thing the other day, that assuming I continue to lose a bit more, I would have lost more than what I weigh as well, so excited to hear that someone else already made it there!!  I also picked up a shirt the other day when I was out and put it back right away wondering what I was thinking it was way too small!  It would have actually been too big, not too small like I thought!  Oh well!  Enjoy your victory!

ladyhoneybee6
on 3/22/12 2:17 am
RNY on 01/30/12
Congrats I know that is a wnderful feeling!!!!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views