Vitamin Question Calicum Citrate Curves Brand

RainDiva
on 3/28/12 3:15 am
Does anyone know if we can take Curves brand Calicum citrate. Its around 18 a bottle so I didn't want to get it and not be able to take them

poet_kelly
on 3/28/12 3:37 am - OH
As long as it's calcium citrate, it's fine.  Doesn't matter what brand.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

PMarie
on 3/28/12 4:21 am - Bloomington, MN
 I would look for the cheapest calcium citrate possible.  $18 seems high -- how many tablets in the bottle?  I found Nature's Way, 250 tabs for $9.  Looks like you might be paying a premium for the Curves brand.

RainDiva
on 3/28/12 5:15 am
i agree with you. but everything I go to store they have calicum i can't find calcium citrate does walmart have calcium citrate

poet_kelly
on 3/28/12 5:21 am - OH
Yes.  They will have Citracal, which is calcium citrate (except the gummies, don't get those) and they will also have Walmart brand calcium citrate, which will be cheaper.  Any store that sells vitamins should have calcium citrate.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

bvom
on 3/29/12 12:09 am - CT
Target has a generic Citrical under their "Up & Up" brand.  It even comes in petites if you're the type that need those.  It's cheap!

Highest: 601 lbs / Surgery: 573 lbs / Lowest: 242 / Regained 57 lbs (Currently -51!)
              Panniculectomy 11/09  *  Brachioplasty & Inner Thigh Lift 12/10

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 503 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 403 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 417 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 100 views