1st Doc Appt. Post Surgery / I lost, I lost, I lost

mokagurl
on 4/9/12 3:37 pm - WA
RNY on 03/22/12
 OMG, I better have lost weight.  This has not been an easy journey.  I am 3 weeks this Thursday, and I also thought maybe I want to return my decision, and not do this, TOO LATE ON THAT ONE!!  I am going to be happy eventually I know.  It was a wonderful feeling to actually WANT to get on that horrible scale and see the #.  I have lost 29 lbs in one month.  I have not weighed myself since a week prior to surgery.  That was a great thing to hear!  

I have been struggling with the thoughts of not being able to taste something so scrumptious, but really, the whole world is open to us on what to eat still, we just have to find it.  My attitude is getting better.  I love the recipe with the cauliflower crust pizza.  That looks and sounds amazing.  I also found a recipe with using Lentils and making patty's out of them.  I am thinking I will try that once I am 6 weeks out as my makeshift mini burger w/o a bun! 

We can do this!  Thank goodness for this webiste!  It's amazing, and I am so thankful to be a part of it!  Thank you to all of you who participate!  Everything is so helpful!!

sarahmathis1681
on 4/9/12 4:14 pm
RNY on 02/13/12
 thats awesome i personally at my 6 week checkup had lost 45 pounds and with me being a heavier person i dont have access to a scale other than at the doctors office so once a month is all i get to weigh 

http://www.weight-loss-center.net

sjweiser
on 4/9/12 5:07 pm
 Hi to both of you and congrats on your weight lose. Keep up the good job.
carvsh
on 4/9/12 8:33 pm - Virginia Beach , VA
CONGRATS!!!! Great Job!

Scaura
on 4/10/12 12:01 am - Fort Collins, CO
I bet that was a fantastic feeling!!  Try hard to remember that good feeling when times get rough!  I keep reminding myself that nothing tastes as good as thinner and healthy are going to feel!

Laura
HW: 311  SW:264 (size 24)  CW: 174 (size 14)  Surgeon's Goal: 176 My GW: 149
Weight Loss Month 1: 20 pounds!  Weight Loss Month 2: 17 pounds!
Weight Loss Month 3: 12 pounds!  Weight Loss Month 4: 10 pounds!

Weight Loss Month 5: 12 pounds!  Weight Loss Month 6: 6 pounds!

Weight Loss Month 7: 6 pounds!   Weight Loss Month 8:

25 pound to my goal!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 490 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 456 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 464 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 45 replies · 418 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?