Bad Gas Pains After Eating

wynter57
on 4/19/12 5:45 am - Panama City, FL
Ok, the last few days I experience bad gas pains after eating. This has happened previously, but not so often like this.

Does not seem to matter what I eat, it happens with different things. I feel very bloated with this.

I am nearly 8 months out and have had smooth sailing for the most part, so just wondering if this is "normal" to suddenly get bad gas and bloating all of a sudden?

Just as a side note, I do not have constipation, if anything it's always been  the other way around.

So, any tips or ideas?

Thanks.
Wynter
 VBG Surgery 4/17/1989 - Revision TO RNY 8/22/2011 - 4 Days Prior To Surgery WT: 309.5

JUSTJUNQUIES
on 4/19/12 6:16 am - Citrus Heights, CA
RNY on 04/04/12
are you eating more carbs?  or carbs first then protein?new meds? my  daughter's have had the same problem and it is almost always diet related , sometimes they are so bloated they look preggers...then watch out they have been known to clear a room , and not in a good way .
Not sure this is what is happening to you or not because everyone is soooo different. If it continues or you think it could be an issue I would call your doc

Donna Q. --5'8" -60 years old
Band 2005
hw320 sw276 lw with band 195 gw 160-180? 
Bypass 4/4/2012
pre sw 258 lw RNY 162 cw 203

Tallgirl82303
on 4/19/12 7:40 am - WA
CHEWABLE GAS-X WORKS MIRACLES!!!!! YOU CAN EAT UP TO 4 A DAY, AND THEY DON'T TASTE BAD, YOU EAT THEM AFTER YOUR MEALS!!!!

Lauren W.
on 5/3/12 12:26 am - pensacola, FL
Hi Wynter, Haven't seen you since the hospital. Sounds as if yoiu might be eating too fast and perhaps a combination of carbs vs proteins. I did have this same condition within the first year. it was very painful in the side of my stomach. Then it was followed by extreme diarhhea. Gasx did seem to help. I started eating slower and always doing the protein first. When it strikes if you can lie on your left side for about 30 mins (like they teach you in class to get rid of dumping sydrome.) It helps. How much weight have you lost so far??? Take care,Laurenh
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 770 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 368 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 498 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 105 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 276 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?