Eating Out 1st time - Mexican

mokagurl
on 5/2/12 3:26 pm - WA
RNY on 03/22/12
 I am six weeks now post surgery and feeling so much better.  It has been a long road, and a lot of ups and downs.  I am now walking 45 minutes every day as well, getting stronger.  I was soooo tired up until about last week, just not much energy.

Today, my husband wanted to meet for lunch, and we went to a mexican fast food joint that makes fresh mexican food, called Taco Time!  I ordered a taco salad without the shell, lettuce and tomato, basically just ground beef, salsa, shredded cheese and non-fat sour cream.  I then order tator tots that they serve.  I took 2 spoonfuls of the meat mixture, and 4 tator tots, and put the mixture on top of the tator tots with sour cream.  It was sooooo yummy!  I also took home leftovers for 2 more meals, and it only cost me $3.78 for all of it.  That is pretty good!!

Cherokeesage
on 5/2/12 4:05 pm
RNY on 02/24/12
Taco Salads without the shell and meat & bean tostadas minus the shell are two of my favorites.  I eat a few bites and the husband finishes it off.

Banded  Oct 2008:  290       
RNY Feb 2012:        245    
Dr's set goal:            170 reached Oct 11, 2012
My goal:                     160  reached Dec 1, 2012
Today :                       145-150

I am half the person I was in 2008.

soozieq
on 5/2/12 9:38 pm
Mexi Fries are NOT good for you so I wouldn't get those again only because I know me and if I have them once, I'm going to indulge all the time, know what I mean?

I love their salads though.  I grew up in Seattle and Taco Time is one of my favorites so whenever I fly home to visit my family, we always stop there.  In fact, they all know the day after I fly home is Taco Time for lunch! lol
Suzanne    RNY:  4/17/12  -   HW:  267  -   SW: - 256  -   GW:  150           
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 411 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 355 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 0 replies · 4 views