Stage 2 Pureed Foods

K B.
on 5/5/12 4:49 am
RNY on 04/30/12
Hey Everyone,

I am just looking to get some ideas for the stage 2 diet! I am still on liquids, as I just had my surgery on 4-30, but I will be moving to stage 2 on Tuesday! Hopefully, by then I will have an appetite! Any idea would be of great help!

Thanks
poet_kelly
on 5/5/12 4:50 am - OH

What is stage two for you?  Pureed foods?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

K B.
on 5/5/12 4:51 am
RNY on 04/30/12
Yes, see title of post!
poet_kelly
on 5/5/12 4:55 am - OH
LOL  Don't know how I missed that!

On pureed foods, I ate mashed potatoes, unsweetened applesaauce, Greek yogurt, ricotta cheese with spaghetti sauce, refried beans... mostly those things.  And protein shakes. 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/12 5:05 am
RNY on 04/18/12
I'm on pureed foods right now.  I still don't have an appetite, though.  I usually don't eat breakfast and I have a protein drink instead.  I eat Greek yogurt, pureed no-fat cottage cheese, no-fat refried beans with a tad of melted low-fat chedder cheese, canned chicken pureed with no-fat mayo, cream of wheat with protein powder added, some pureed baby food meats (I like Beechnut turkey the best), pureed baby food fruits and vegies.  I try to eat mostly protein, though, and I drink anywhere from 6-8 oz. of V8 to get my vegies in.

I didn't feel well yesterday -- I got stomach cramps and diarrhea when I got my period -- so I didn't eat any food yesterday, but I made sure to get enough protein, liquid and all my supplements in.

Make sure to remember no drinking 30 minutes before and after you eat that teeny little bit of pureed food!  

LHPFAN49
on 5/5/12 10:49 pm - OH
RNY on 04/16/12
 I ate pudidng with prptein powder and baby food peaches (there is natural suagr, but I could only eat as few bites).  It helped me get something sweet :)  
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 505 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 470 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 413 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 421 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 15 replies · 64 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?