Almost 9 months out..

lilbear412
on 5/9/12 5:20 am - MN
 I haven't been frequenting the board as often as i used to but still am here from time to time. I hit ONEderland some time ago.  My weight loss has been uber slow since hitting a loss of 100 lbs.  I was on a 2 month stall but have finally started to lose again recently.  But i went from a size 16 ot a size 14 pants in that time and can see lots of changes in my arms and face etc...

I just wanted to wish all of you out there good luck on your upcoming surgeries and good luck in the battle of losing weight.  It isn't as easy as people think its going to be but its rewarding to see myself a smaller MUCH HEALTHIER person than i have ever been.  Keep taking your vitamins, drinking your fluids, eating your protein and getting your exercise...   

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

chelsea41808
on 5/9/12 5:59 am - OH
RNY on 05/14/12 with
 thanks .. and congrats thats awesome

Skinnygirlme
on 5/9/12 7:05 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 Thanks for the wise words! Congrats on your achievements!
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
tulips52
on 5/9/12 11:44 pm, edited 5/9/12 11:45 pm
Hey lilbear...I wondered what happened to you!!! Congratulations on the 100lbs loss!!! I am at 95lbs but have not lost anything for a month! Grrrrrr....I am not as "small" as you either. :-)

Wow...you have a lot to celebrate... 100lb loss...Onderland and Sz 14's...you go girl!!!!

Please post more often!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 522 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 406 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 262 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views