Only four pounds...

Kelly L.
on 5/13/12 2:11 am - San Jacinto, CA
 I have four lousy little pounds to go until I hit the century mark!! I am going to Vegas for the WLSFA meet and greet on Friday... Will I hit the mark before I get there? I sure hope so 

HW 274. CW 129

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/12 2:54 am - waukesha, WI

You have really done great!  Don't let 4 pds get you down.  I had my surgery on 10/11/11 and lost 79 lbs.  I have 4 lbs to go for a BMI of 24.9 .......... so lets both do it together by Friday.

Kelly L.
on 5/13/12 3:08 am - San Jacinto, CA
On May 13, 2012 at 9:54 AM Pacific Time, kasey123 wrote:

You have really done great!  Don't let 4 pds get you down.  I had my surgery on 10/11/11 and lost 79 lbs.  I have 4 lbs to go for a BMI of 24.9 .......... so lets both do it together by Friday.

Thanks Kasey.. Let's do this! Good job on the BMI.. I'm at .. I think 27.. But I know that isn't accurate.. I have a huge frame.. And bones are sticking out everywhere.. Plus at a size 12 .. I know I don't look like a hefer lol.. It would be nice to hit the goal but if it doesn't happen I'm gonna be ok.. My inside voice is screaming right now, " ohhhh no ! You WILL hit this goal" lol

HW 274. CW 129

(deactivated member)
on 5/13/12 3:43 am - waukesha, WI
weight loss has kind of made me a little crazy!  I am really happy where I am at too...........  I was just hoping that some of my tummy would move to my butt and legs. 
Magnoliagirl
on 5/13/12 3:24 am - Waltham, MA
Good luck - I hit the Century Club Thurs. 5/10 and it was awesome! You'll make it. It''s a great feeling and a wonderful accomplishment. WTG on your weight loss so far and keep up the great work that you are doing!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 516 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 397 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 252 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics