Ensure Clear - 9g of Whey Protein Isolate

Kim26
on 5/26/12 1:29 am
I just saw a commercial and checked out the Website for Ensure Clear, with 9g of Whey Protein Isolate.  Has anyone tried it?

http://ensure.com/products/ensure-clear

“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces, while regret weighs tons.? - Jim Rohn   
"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." - Bill Cosby

(17 lbs lost pre-op)
poet_kelly
on 5/26/12 1:38 am - OH
I think 180 calories is a lot for just 9 grams of protein.  Compare that to Syntrax Nectar, which is juice-like, and has 23 grams of protein for just 90 calories, or Isopure which has 40 grams of protein for 160 calories.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Kim26
on 5/26/12 2:15 am
Good point, Kelly!  I still struggle with getting in enough liquid, and I can't tolerate the taste of Isopure. I have not tride Syntrax Nectar yet...maybe I will have to give that a try. Thank you for your input! :)

“We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces, while regret weighs tons.? - Jim Rohn   
"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." - Bill Cosby

(17 lbs lost pre-op)
Adrianne_Dawn
on 5/26/12 4:39 am - WA
RNY on 05/21/12
 CHIKE is pretty good too. 

keepitoff91
on 5/26/12 11:34 am
I saw it at the store today. 35 grams of carbs. Eek!!! Way too many carbs!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 367 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 321 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 400 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 321 views