What are you eating/doing today?? Back to work Tuesday

curvaceousdiva
on 5/28/12 9:14 pm, edited 5/28/12 9:31 pm - Hyattsville, MD
Rise and shine OH land... hopefully everyone had a great holiday.. Ummera i overate like hell.. Sigh so getting back on track today for a while... 
my plan for today is:

smar****er all day
cream of wheat with splenda and pat of margarine
10 pringles
leftover cookout food for dinner..

Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Don 1962
on 5/28/12 9:19 pm
Excuse me but um...today is actually Tuesday.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

curvaceousdiva
on 5/28/12 9:27 pm - Hyattsville, MD
ohbecabe.... you're right... and as much as Im ready to retire i DEFINITELY shouldnt be setting myself BACK a day... LOL 

Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
peanutinpa
on 5/28/12 9:22 pm - Bensalem, PA
Good Morning Diva! Great to see you. I overate too - alot of carbs. Not good, I know to stay away from those evil pretzels and crackers.
Food for the day -
B - 1/3 egg white omelette w/spinach, 1 slice rye toast
L - Cottage cheese and grape tomatoes
D - Turkey burger on grill w/sandwich thin
Lots of water and coffee.
Have a wonderful day. Beth
courtwillbehealthy
on 5/28/12 10:04 pm - burlington, VT
 im stuck on liquid diet lol
B: protein shake
S: greek yogurt
L: Cream of chicken soup (with a scoop of protein powder
S: pudding
D: other half of the can of soup with a scoop of protein powder. 
S: Sugar free sherbet
jessann5
on 5/28/12 10:17 pm - Kansas City, KS
This weekend was fabulous! laid around on the dock at the lake got a pretty great tan had my picture taken in a swim suit all weekend and it didn't make me want to run away screaming. I ate awful! OMG bread, pasta salad, pancakes and margaritas (not all in one meal) but had so much fun with my sis and the rest of my family.

B: banana, string cheese

S: Blueberries/strawberries, yogurt

L: spinach salad grilled chicken

S: Cottage cheese w/ SF strawberry Jam

D: Teriaki Grilled Chicken breast, broccoli

S: 15 calorie creamsicle pop (at ALDI 15 cal each and awesome!)

RNY 1/29/08
Pre: BMI 47.6 wt 279
Current: BMI 24.9 wt 146
total pounds lost: 133

Cleopatra_Nik
on 5/28/12 10:43 pm - Baltimore, MD
I am about to kindly call my landlord and ask him to have the service guy come look at my A/C. After spending an absolutely MISERABLE and hot weekend without it. It works great on the first floor (with no furniture and is covered in boxes). On the second floor there is nothing blowing out of those vents. We'd need to get that fixed. ASAP. My old house did not have central AC so I am not entirely unused to sleeping without A/C (my cheapness meant I held off as long as possible before putting the window units in) but this house is different. My old house had oddly placed windows so most rooms were fairly dark and I had all the rooms painted a dim color so it stayed a bit cooler by itself. This house all the walls are white and get hella sunlight (which will be great...once I have working A/C) so it was hot as HELL!

There...felt good to get that out. I have 20 more minutes until I call the landlord.

Anyhoo, this week is hustle week with getting stuff sorted out at my old house. I still have stuff in there that needs to be moved out. Some of it I am making a concerted effort to move (furniture) and some I am leaving. I figure they bought the house as-is. If I leave a few stray pieces of drywall what's it to them if they are gutting the house anyway?

Eats today will be hella protein "by accident." Cir****tance has prevented me from doing my review of Click decaf up to this point and I NEED to get it done and up so...

1. Regular Click Frapp
2. Leftover flatbread pizza from Uno's
3. Probably just coffee
4. Decaf Click Frapp
5. ??? (by this time I will be craving something savory so maybe some lunch meat or sumpin)
NevillesMom
on 5/28/12 10:52 pm - MA
I had a great weekend...lots of time with friends and we had beautiful weather. I Did pretty good eating until yesterday...ate way too many graham crackers!

breakfast- Protein shake- milk, nectar powder and I added a little of the frosting creations mink chocolate- YUMMY!

Lunch- 1/2 chicken wrap w/. swiss, pickles and mustard

Snack- greek yogurt and no sugar added strawberry preserves

Dinner-most likely taco casserole

Definitely getting a run in later!

Dagne Tripplehorn
on 5/29/12 12:34 am - OR
RNY on 04/06/12
 I know it's only a typo--but mink chocolate! Whatever it is, I want some.
NevillesMom
on 5/29/12 1:47 am - MA
 opps...yes, Mint Chocolate.  I am TERRIBLE typer! Here is alink.  It is very strong so I use 1/4 of a teaspoon.  I love the mint flavor it gives my shakes!

http://duncanhines.com/frostingcreations

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 518 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 257 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views