Every time I eat....

cgbmwfe92
on 5/29/12 5:47 am, edited 5/29/12 5:52 am - San Pedro, CA
I had my RNY September 2010. I have noticed in the past month that every time I eat, that I get real bloated and my stomach burns. Is this a sign of a ulcer? I have been at 155 and haven't lost any weight in about 6 months.

Thanks

Susan-C.
on 5/29/12 5:52 am
 It could be but it could be other issues too.  You shukd probably go back to your surgeon to have it checked ut.  Wish I did when I started having trouble.   I had a small bowel obstruction that my family Dr thught was my gall bladder.  
cgbmwfe92
on 5/29/12 5:54 am - San Pedro, CA
 Oh No! That's scary! 

dasie
on 5/29/12 7:01 am
I would call your surgeon's office.  Have you added any meds, foods or drink to your diet?

dasie
on 5/29/12 7:03 am
I did not want to say it...but the second poster did.  I had an obstruction 2 weeks ago.  Living with RNY we have to be proactive with all things.

Susan-C.
on 5/29/12 11:08 am
 Yup, it turned out well.  I'll be going to see my surgeon for any more GI issues.  It could have turned out a lot worse.  Thank God its fixed now.  I don't want to scare you but we need to go see the experts when we have problems.
cgbmwfe92
on 5/29/12 12:16 pm - San Pedro, CA
 I'm going to call my surgeon tomorrow. I hope it's nothing serious. I have been doing so well, up until now. The thing that scares me as well, is that I've had trouble going to the bathroom (#2) and have to take meds every time to help me go. Sigh!

Susan-C.
on 5/29/12 1:06 pm
needing something to help me go to the bathroom is nurmal for me.  I eat a lot of meat and not a lot of tbe foods with fiber,  so i use the miralax.

Glad you are calling him and I hope its nothing too::::
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 404 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 295 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views