who would have thought?

dan434
on 5/31/12 11:37 am - NJ
RNY on 05/22/12
that greek yougurt with splenda and pureed tuna could taste sogood lol

sudemo09
on 5/31/12 11:39 am - Dover, NH
Ummm, certainly not me.  Glad you found it to be yummy though - that is a protein packed meal!

poet_kelly
on 5/31/12 11:40 am - OH
Splenda and tuna?  Sweet fish?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

sudemo09
on 5/31/12 11:45 am - Dover, NH
I am thinking that the Splenda made the greek yogurt more like a Miracle Whip.......that is the only thing that keeps me from going "EEEEEEWWWWWW"

JaneJetson
on 5/31/12 11:47 am
RNY on 05/07/12
 Oh how that is so true!  Now we know why people stranded on an island will eat anything!  We are grateful just to progress as we go.  Not always easy.  Dan, I know you so glad to have the surgery behind you!  Boy I sure am.  It will get better and better as they say.  I though my gas would never go away, but I still take my gas-x strips when I even think something isn't going to set right.  we have to find our own way, but lots of us to help.  Now that you are on the other side, you can give advice to the next up and coming pre-ops about how to deal with certain things.   I never took an attitude this was going to be a cake walk before surgery, cause no matter how much we research, we have no clue till it's done.  So keep posting, I look for you every single day!   Jane in California
Amy D.
on 5/31/12 11:55 am - VA
RNY on 03/13/12
I do like to put greek yogurt in my tuna salad but I'm not feelin' the Splenda!

Glad you found something you liked, tho!

HW: 272 lbs. (BMI 49.7)     SW: 237 lbs. (BMI 43.3)    GW: 140 lbs. (BMI 25.6)   
Michelle P.
on 5/31/12 11:58 am - FL
RNY on 05/14/12

I always put Splenda in my tuna. My mom has always placed just a pinch of sugar in tuna ever since I can remember. Gotta try it with the greek yogurt.

Kmtuwnnabe
on 5/31/12 1:39 pm - GA
RNY on 05/11/12
Interesting...not that I will try it lol. Glad you found something that works for you and you enjoy eating :)

Reel
on 5/31/12 2:34 pm
Yuk @ sweet Tuna fish. Yuckedy Yuk!  But....at least you are getting your protein in the way that you like it. 

And here I am thinking that my Collard Greens (soul food style) with a lil brown sugar was bad. It has nothing on your sweet fish! :-)

dan434
on 5/31/12 6:01 pm - NJ
RNY on 05/22/12
Guys lol i had the greek yougrut for lunch and the tuna for diner after  being on clears it tasted like a million dollar meal lol now you got methinking of trying to mix them noooooooooooo

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 538 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 275 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics