First stall?

maggaggie
on 6/12/12 12:49 am - MO
RNY on 05/29/12
I'm 2 weeks post-op today and the scale is starting to stall.  Is this my first stall?
Surgery 5/29/12...
poet_kelly
on 6/12/12 12:51 am - OH
It could be.  But a stall is usually considered to be when you don't lose anything for a month or more, and while some people do stall this early out, most don't.  Not losing for a few days or a week isn't really a stall, it's just the way weight loss works.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Larry Wassmann
on 6/12/12 2:38 am - Lacey, WA
RNY on 05/09/12
I think you would be much better off just weighing yourself once a week on the same day and time if possible. Too many things can change you weight one way or another each day. That will upset you and you may do things to get the scale to move that you should not do, like skipping meals and other things. Just my two cents. 

fb.png   Visit my Blog at  http://www.lwassmann.blogspot.com/                                

Calla Lily
on 6/12/12 2:41 am
RNY on 01/23/12
two cents well spent! I agree :)

RNY 01/23/12, HW 265, CW 115, Height 5'6"

newstartforme
on 6/12/12 3:23 am - TX

I was weighing everday in the beginning, but now I weigh every Sunday morning. I gives me somthing to  look forward to and it keeps the stress down of doing it everyday because it changes so much from day to day.

Shari    
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 384 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 291 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 410 views