What are you eating/doing today? TGIF!!!

curvaceousdiva
on 6/14/12 10:01 pm - Hyattsville, MD
Rise and shine OH.... Im ECSTATIC as Im still celebrating my bday all month, my girls are home AND I'm adjusting to the house I now have. 

My official weigh-in yesterday at my gyn appt was 157  in a size 7 to 9 so I'm DONE with my weight gain goal... now to just maintain and I'll be good.

My daughter's weigh-in was an even 200 so that's around a 140 pound loss so far with about 40 left to her goal. 

Yall will be glad to hear that I've FINALLY found a protein that  I LOVE 2 damn years out
My eats for today are STILL the same as last years LOL:

breakfast:  cream of wheat with some unflavored protein and splenda

morning snack: atkins wild berry shake with added pureed strawberries...

lunch: jerk turkey slice with 3 broccoli florets with cheese

afternoon snack: raw broccoli with orthos greek yogurt cucumber dill dip... LOVE THIS....

dinner:  1/2 slice of pizza from somewhere.... my girls want this.. may do a homemade one

Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
taylorwayzz
on 6/14/12 10:33 pm - MI
Congratulations to you and your daughter. You guys are kicking a$$!!! I am having egg substitute for breakfast, tuna for lunch, and not sure what is for dinner. I want to go see the new Adam Sandler movie tonight for sure. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!
 Lynnette                 
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/12 10:42 pm - Romulus, MI
RNY on 04/25/12
Lol, I want to go and see this movie also...I love Adam Sandler!
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/12 10:41 pm - Romulus, MI
RNY on 04/25/12
First of all, Happy Birthday Month to you!  

Second of all, Congratulations to you for reaching your goal and also to your daughter for all of her success with her WLS!

I will be trying to get in as much PROTEIN that I can today along with my water. It has been quite the struggle for me, since I have developed a strange aversion to food since my WLS. I got very sick twice and I had dumped a few times also...now I am terrified to eat anything! Yes, I am seeing a Therapist for this. lol

B- Oatmeal with 2 prunes cut up
S- Unjury Strawberry Sorbet and Lemonade Crystal Light
L- Chicken Salad with 3 club crackers
S- Unjury Chicken Soup
D- Ground Chicken Patty with Carmelized Onions and Swiss Cheese (purchased from Sam's Club) with a small Greek Salad

Wish me luck! I am going to try my hardest to get all of this in today.
KittenLove
on 6/14/12 11:14 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
Sounds like things are definitely good for you - yay!!
I'm still amazed at your tiny pouch though : )
What? No wingette? : )

pregym: Click and almond coconut milk
breakfast: steel cut oats soaked overnight with almond coconut milk and half a scoop of vanilla protein stirred in, plus cinnamon, vanilla, and blueberries
lunch: hamburger patties
no clue on dinner

meow

Be happy. 

curvaceousdiva
on 6/14/12 11:22 pm - Hyattsville, MD
LOL I had a wingette yesterday for lunch  so Im good on meat of that texture for a minute...

I'm still amazed that I still cant eat that much as well... but grateful.... you said patties plural??  Im envious.. I cant eat a whole burger patty... only half...
Babygirl got her surgery March 3rd...     She's from 339 to 200 as of 6/14/2012.. SOO proud of my bigbabygirl                                                                   
Cleopatra_Nik
on 6/14/12 11:44 pm - Baltimore, MD
 Hey Diva!

Happy Birthday month to you.

I am...adjusting. With the girls gone I feel sort of out of sorts. Part of it is the reality of the last few month****ting me and part of it is that I don't feel "rooted" in this new house or community yet. I love it there but it isn't "mine" yet, nor is the house. I'm working on that though. One step at a time. My priority for this week is to start to establish some sort of  routine for myself that I can follow. I just desperately need SOMETHING in my life to be constant and reliable. 

So now that I've depressed the living hell out of all of you. Eats:

1. A couple handfuls of granola
2. Click Frapp here in a moment
3. TVP tuna on a slice of whole wheat
4. An apple
5. Protein coffee if I feel the need
6. Something with eggs. I spent my food budget getting the little diva ready for camp so I'm sort of living on what I got. It's going to be a beans and eggs kind of wee****il I get paid!
7. NSA fudgesicle (I have been saying I'm going to have one every day and I don't. Mostly because I don't wanna run out!)

Have a great day everyone!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

KittenLove
on 6/14/12 11:48 pm - Around Knoxville, TN
Girl, you are totally resilient and I have complete faith that you will bounce back -- your life has been significantly changed in the last few months and you are sooo used to being involved with all your family, etc. so that's a lot of adjustment right now **hugs**

Love ya girl!

Be happy. 

Cleopatra_Nik
on 6/14/12 11:51 pm - Baltimore, MD
 Dang it! Now I'm bleary eyed.

:)

Thank you. I think it's all going to be ok. This new life will just take some getting used to. My new thing, something I don't think I've ever done before, is just recognizing what I need to get through all this. I need stability. I need a routine. I need to build up a social network (some of whom need to be in person people). I'm working on it!

I love and thank you guys for being here. That alone means a lot to me.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

hedrider
on 6/15/12 12:15 am - Midlothian, TX
 A new life is a good thing, it just takes some getting used to.  You got this.
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 368 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 401 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 339 views