website to calculate calories

yogibear
on 6/17/12 10:19 am - Fountain Hills, AZ
Is theer a website that will calculate teh calories of the food we take in?  I was given a siet 10 years ago but cant remembet the name of it - wa a good and popular site.

Jeff
DAVID E.
on 6/17/12 10:28 am
RNY on 06/26/12
 myfitnesspal.com

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

pattymac65
on 6/17/12 10:34 am
 There are many.  I like sparkpeople.com

Sandy S.
on 6/17/12 10:41 am - MD
RNY on 05/07/12
I use myfitnesspal.com, it has an Android or Iphone app too.  I mainly use it to track protein and water.

jujubee4224
on 6/17/12 10:44 am
RNY on 04/09/12
I really like lose it. I use it on my nook so I can take it anywhere. They also have a computer app. Besides calculating calories, I can plug in my favorite recipes and get all the calorie and nutrition stats.

kathyshrinks
on 6/17/12 10:56 am - WA
RNY on 01/18/12 with
I have tried thedailyplate.com, sparkpeople.com and myfitnesspal.com and fitness pal is my favorite.  The phone app is very easy to use, adding my own recipes online is a snap (not like sparkpeople which takes a gazillion steps with all kinds of required fields, bleh!), and it has a lot more foods in its database - at least the foods I want to enter, anyway.  Just my two cents!

MBsRNY
on 6/17/12 11:33 am - Baltimore, MD
I use caloriecount.com
Larry Wassmann
on 6/17/12 11:08 pm - Lacey, WA
RNY on 05/09/12
I have used most and I think  http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ is the best. I use it on my computer, IPad, IPhone. You can search for any food by name or brand name ie Costco Salmon and get all the info you need. You can print reports and take them to your NUT meetings to talk about what you are eating. It even has things found in many of the popular cookbooks on WLS. I never plan a meal without entering it in the program first to make sure it fits in my goals. 

fb.png   Visit my Blog at  http://www.lwassmann.blogspot.com/                                

Recent Topics
No restriction
Rnyjen · 7 replies · 95 views
Tues Menu n Workout
quutgrrl · 3 replies · 59 views
Can?t keep food down
Tracywaites · 1 replies · 53 views