Hello All

~*K J*~
on 6/19/12 6:18 am - MD
Hello everyone! It has been a long time! I kind of checked out of the boards and lost myself there for a bit. I fell off track with my eating habits but am still losing probably because I am only 8 months out and the malabsorption is still there. I began drinking and smoking and just generally eating anything I wanted just less than normal. I know that I need to get back on track and I came back in order to get there. I think I shunned the boards so that I would not have to face reality. Well I am reality checking myself. I had this surgery for a reason and I am determined to get where I need to be. You guys are a comfort to me and I look forward to catching up again. Below is an updated picture of me. I am in the middle. The last pic is the day after my surgery. 

~*KJ* HW 330 Day of Sugery 320

brenlee1965
on 6/19/12 10:18 am - New Berlin, NY
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing. You can do it. Look what you have done so far. Just get back on track with the correct eating phase and keep reminding yourself what you want from this! It's a journey and we all have things we need to overcome. The people here are Great!! Good luck!

Bren
 Bren                
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 326 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?