Warning Ladies!! Hot dudes!!

Jessica A.
on 6/23/12 11:41 am - Auburn, AL
So I guess this is my turn at photo whoring.  I got to see the Chippendales this past May.  A little background on old me.....shy, anxious in public groups, self conscious, not letting loose and letting myself truly enjoy the moment if I was having fun but too embarrassed to show it because I didn't want people gawking at me thinking "hey look at that fat lady".

Now..the new me.  I went to this show and was screaming, hootin' and hollering with the rest of the ladies, dancing and having a grand old time.  Afterwards, I got my pic taken with them and when it was my turn, I went up and said to the two guys whose laps I am sitting in, "I'm sitting on both of your laps".  I didn't ask, I demanded.  He he.  After the pic, I stood up and turned my booty to the one on the very right front and he said "Oh, I know what you want" and proceeded to give me a nice whack on my tush.  Soooooo not the old me but the new me has really come out of my shell.  Well it was the old me but I never let the me out because I didn't have the confidence.  I have really blossomed in the last 18 months and it has allowed me to lead a much more enjoyable life.  

hopefulstar
on 6/23/12 11:44 am - MA
RNY on 07/09/12
haha thats awesome. u look great

10 lbs lost pre op      

Zeigled
on 6/23/12 12:08 pm - Parkton, MD
Looks like you had fun
HW 357 SW 341   

exohexoh
on 6/23/12 12:29 pm - West Chester, PA
 well you can have those two, i'll take the one on the left lol

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

jralbertson
on 6/23/12 12:42 pm - CO
Hot, hot, hot!!  Cheers to you!!

DannieW
on 6/23/12 1:29 pm
 thats me looking at the guy on your left.......I totally understand about the old you...that is sooo me, but soon hope to bust out of my shell (and fat suit)
 DANNIEW   

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 312 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 371 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 464 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 379 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?