oh yeah

jasonsmith
on 6/22/12 10:16 am - MO
has anyone tried oh yeah protein shakes? 32 gram protein per 14 oz bottle. www.ohyeahnutrition.com

Price S.
on 6/22/12 11:03 am - Mills River, NC
I didn't like the shakes but the protein bars are good.

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 6/22/12 11:26 am - OH
Yes, I really like the chocolate and the banana.  The vanilla is just ok.  The strawberry and cookies and cream are terrible, IMO, though.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

poet_kelly
on 6/22/12 10:51 pm - OH
I agree that the strawberry is awful.  I couldn't drink the one I bought.

I like the cookies n cream, though.  You know if you hate it, I have to like it.

Hey, what else do you hate?  I'm always looking for new stuff I like!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 6/23/12 2:30 am - OH
LOL. Well, let's see... You already know that I detest the Isopure protein waters and Click (both flavors) and that I hate almost every protein bar they make except a couple of the Quest ones.  Then there's Muscle Milk Light vanilla, Unjury Strawberry, the Syntrax Fuzzy Navel, and whatever the blue Syntrax nectar one was (Carribean something, maybe?).  

Those are the only things I can think of that I hated.  There were LOTS of things I did not like well enough to buy more than a sample of, or thought were ok for a couple of weeks and then just couldn't stomach anymore (especially early out), but those probably won't help you, LOL.  

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

BugdocMom
on 6/22/12 1:45 pm - CA
I've had a few. I find them very thick amd sweet so they give me a bit of a tummy ache. I still have one in the fridge from months ago, I dread drinking it. The oh yeah bars taste yummy but have so much fat they also make me feel yucky and the texture is such that I feel I'm eating a crisco covered nutty bar.
poet_kelly
on 6/22/12 10:49 pm - OH
I like the Cookies n Cream and banana ones.  I don't buy the ready to drink protein drinks too often, I like the ones I make myself better.  But these are nice when you're in a hurry.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

TamaraL
on 6/23/12 12:19 am
I drink the oh yeah shakes a lot.  Right after surgery they did make me sick.  Some times I can drink them, sometimes they are too rich.

I like them because they are thick and seem to stay in my pouch really good

Tamara

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 187 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?