anxiety... ugh (OT)

kait8513
on 6/27/12 1:42 pm - FL
RNY on 02/06/12
So I just had to pop a pill because I can feel an anxiety attack coming on.  Thought maybe if I got it out here it wouldn't weigh me down so much...

I was feeling pretty good yesterday.  My resume was sent into a local middle school where a friend's step-mom is the principal and I heard from a private school that they have a position avaialble AND will lt my daughter test into Kindergarten before the state cut-off wuld allow her in public school.  I also got approved for my first credit card since I filed bankruptcy and I got  a lot of hours at work.

Then this morning I had to wake up at the crack of dawn to take a Subject Area Exam for my teaching certification.  I failed the first time (it was right in the middle of me being sick and I was a mess), so this morning I felt good about it, BUT when the paper printed up at the end it didn't say pass or fail like it usually does, it said completed and she told me they would mail me my results--- hello, person with anxiety here who has to wait 30 days now?!?!?!   Then I had to do tons of running around for my HOA stuff, picking things up, showing houses we have rfor rent, sending eails, writing the newsletter.... then I get a call from my daughter's daycare that she is running a 100.3 fever.  She was sick last week and I thought she was on the mend but NOOOOO.  So I pick her up and take her to the doctor who tells me she has a double ear infection and pneumonia! 

This is all on top of the fact that my 6 year old house is leaking water, we are broke and now we have a sick child who can't go to school.  So we do the can you take off work? no. can you take off work? no.  Feelig like a horrible parent and dropping her off with my AMAZING neighbors or my Dad's wife (mostly because he forces her to) ... 

Not trying to be all poor poor pitiful me... I am actually a very positive person, but when these anxiety attack**** sometimes I need to evaluate what is triggering them and these last two weeks have been one hell of a roller coaster!  Here is to hopin my pills kick in, I can sleep well and tomorrow is a new day :)
--Kaitlyn
Starting Weight:275     Surgery Weight:255   "That which does not kill us makes us stronger" 

DebsGiz
on 6/27/12 8:42 pm - FL

I've never had an anxiety attack in my life... until I read your post...

It's no wonder you're having them.  Something needs to give or I fear they're only going to get worse.

Hope things inprove for you soon!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/12 9:00 pm
RNY on 05/07/12
Hope things get better soon. I have anxiety and I hate the feeling of attacks coming on. Hugs!!!
bbearsmama
on 6/27/12 11:27 pm
RNY on 02/28/13
 Oh girl-bless your heart! No wonder you are feeling anxiety! You have so much stuff going on! just let the pill do it's work and roll with it!! 

Hugs,
Pam

"B" bears' mama from Texas
Follow my journey on youtube: "bbearsmama" 

SW: 210 CW: 123.6

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views