Goal reached

Kelly L.
on 7/1/12 3:20 pm - San Jacinto, CA
 Well.. I had my gallbladder removed on 6/29. That Saturday I weighed 169 lots of fluids.. I actually hit my dr.s goal on my eight month anniversary. It's a strange thought, I'm not finished loosing. I wonder just how low I'm gonna go? My Mother , god bless her is already grumbling that I'm too skinny.. Now really, I'm 5'6 obviously I'm not too skinny. But I can see where this might become an issue , soon. I still struggle to get food in, I have never hit my protein goal for one day, no matter how hard I try. I wouldn't care if I lost another 10-15 pounds but how am I gonna stop it from going lower? Just putting it out there.

HW 274. CW 129

Lady Lithia
on 7/1/12 3:33 pm
The VAST majority of people even out on their own. I started worrying about it when I was 8 lbs below gowl, and now I'm 7 above. I sort of wished I'd let it take it's natural course and not worried and started stepping up my eating (to a level higher than desired by me) in my worry about going too light.

If your BMI drops down to 21 or 20 or 19, I'd worry, but if you're only just getting down to goal or whatever, then what you have to keep in mind is that there is a natural rebound and so just let it run its course.

DO try to get your protein up Your heart needs it. But people often see change and compare and think you're too skinny when you're not. Just work on doing teh right thing, our bodies are pretty good at leveling out. A teeny minority have real issues stoppign the weight loss and there are steps to take but I wouldn't even think about them unless your BMI gets low. If it's normal still just follow the plan.

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

JJ_
on 7/1/12 8:04 pm
Speak with your nutritionist about this.  You will need to move to a maintenance type of diet.   I hope you are keeping a food journal so you can have your current eating assessed by the nutritionist.

Judy
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 531 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 514 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 390 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 217 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 328 views