Still Loosing after 1 year and 7 months

Fatback2
on 7/11/12 2:02 am
Do you believe this sht!  I can't stop loosing weight.  I have no ass, cant fit my 12 year old belt to keep my pants up!  If I knew how to download pictures I would show all you.  I hit the gym alot and even been accused of taking steriods, because I am real veiny( viens poping out everywhere.  I still can eat everything rice, pasta, bread, milk, beef and chicken.  Not much, but enough to enjoy it and spend the money to leave half of it there at the restraunt.  Alcohol is amazing, one drink and you are carrying me out the bar!  Just had to update my RNY family on whats really going on.  P.S. still getting accused of cheating and all I do is respond back to women staying HI!
teetop1
on 7/11/12 3:07 am - MD
RNY on 05/22/12
You have got to get someone to help you upload pictures!
Barbi468
on 7/11/12 3:10 am - PA
RNY on 08/06/12
LOL
I can understand how your wife feels, after losing all that weight. Not saying its right but I think I would probably feel the same way. Maybe show her a little more attention then you already do and it could help. just saying.
I am due to have surgery on Aug 6th, I am nervous about it so been reading the posts people put on here. I am enjoying them all, and all the before and after pics too.
I am hoping I have the same experience as  you with the food. Not sure I even want to go try alcohol till a ways down the road. Some day. LOL
Barbi468
on 7/11/12 3:10 am - PA
RNY on 08/06/12
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/12 3:36 am
You're lucky! I am not that far out yet but it sounds like a nice problem to have. I suppose if you are getting too thin you can talk to your surgeon and/or increase your protein intake. My fear is I will stop loosing before reaching my goal. It didn't occur to me that there may be people like yourself who can't stop loosing. Wow! Anyway best of luck to you and hope you are healthy and feeling good.
Btrue2u
on 7/11/12 4:41 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
That is a great story

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

janwillbthin
on 12/21/15 4:54 pm
RNY on 04/26/14

I am 19 months post op and can't stop loosing I have lost more than i weigh...who would have thought i would be too skinny! My pcp is not happy and i am scheduled for some tests this week.

Jan

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 292 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 128 views