What do you order when you go out to eat?

Babbs
on 7/30/12 11:08 pm - Charleston, IL
RNY on 06/12/12
 I got refried beans once, that was ok.  I still don't know what to order?

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee:  because he trusteth in thee. IS 26:3    

poet_kelly
on 7/30/12 11:10 pm - OH
Well, it depends on where I go.

Last night for dinner I went to Chipotle.  I had a burrito bowl with a little brown rice, black beans, peppers and onions, salsa and cheese.

Over the weekend, I went to Pizza Hut (I rarely eat pizza, maybe just once every few months).  I ate half a personal pan pizza with diced tomatoes and banana peppers.

I like Panera and I also like Applebees.  I usually have salads there.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Babbs
on 7/30/12 11:24 pm - Charleston, IL
RNY on 06/12/12
 YUM, thanks for the ideas!
I appreciate your advise Kelly, Thank you for taking time for us Newbies.  

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee:  because he trusteth in thee. IS 26:3    

poet_kelly
on 7/30/12 11:28 pm - OH
You're welcome.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

sugarbabyhoneypump
kin

on 7/30/12 11:11 pm - IN
It's okay if it's on your surgeon's diet plan. I have gone out twice one time I had some grits and one time a yummy soup. I'm not quite a month out so I'm pretty limited.
~~Sonya~~
(Roux-en-y 07/05/2012) Heighest Weight/Surgery Day Weight 240lbs     
Sherry T.
on 7/30/12 11:24 pm - GA
RNY on 05/22/12
I usually order veggies (if it's that type of restaurant) or a soup depending on if it's cream based or not.   Try to stay away from them....Sunday we went to a new BBQ place in town and I ordered smoked chicken and pulled the skin off....ofcourse I brought about everything home but I was able to eat a few bites of salad, baked beans and chicken.....
pwoo10
on 7/30/12 11:26 pm - IN
RNY on 06/06/12
I order a soup or chili or just a plate and grab from everyone elses. 

MrsLitch
on 7/30/12 11:29 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
I ordered rib tips the other day with sauce on the side and ate a bit of the meat from the bones and avoided the fat, they were good. I've ordered a side order of bacon at another one. Since I'm suppose to be eating meat cheese or eggs at this point I would order a small steak eat my 2.5 oz and take the rest home if they had good steaks.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

Ready2ChangeMe
on 7/30/12 11:58 pm - Canada
 I normally stick to ordering Chili, Soups, Veggie Stir Fry's, Salad with Chicken.
Hope this helps!

Larry Wassmann
on 7/31/12 12:05 am - Lacey, WA
RNY on 05/09/12
I can find many things that are on my plan at most places I go. However I take my scale with me, my Iphone with myfitnesspal on it, I find out if the amount is correct and what the meal will mean to my plan. Then I just sit back and enjoy a nice time with friends or family.  

fb.png   Visit my Blog at  http://www.lwassmann.blogspot.com/                                

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 205 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics