2nd day of pre-op diet

Beth B.
on 8/7/12 11:56 am - Fayetteville, NC
Well I guess today was better than yesteday.  I was able to eat a baked potato for dinner...but as soon as I got home tonight I threw out all of the cabbage soup.  I have been getting a killer headache yesterday and today.  I don't know if it is from the decease in food or the no caffeine from diet coke.  Thursday will be the hard day I think....but I will survive...but really getting a little depressed these past 2 days....people at work ae being so negative about my surgery...I hope I can get through this week and my world will change on Monday morning.

Beth
ready2be140
on 8/7/12 12:36 pm - WA
RNY on 08/29/12
 Keep doing your thing Beth!!  You will do great!! Don't let the negative nelly's at work get you down.  It is you body, your health, your life.   You are doing this for YOU.   Hang in there!!
Angelena1978
on 8/7/12 2:33 pm - TN
RNY on 07/24/12
I had a really hard time with the pre-op diet...It about sent me over the edge...lol.  I am a fellow Diet Coke addict too....(at least I was..).  It will be over before you know it, even though it probably doesn't seem like it.  Try not to let the people at work get to you...I delt with a lot of negativity from my work as well.  I heard all about all these people they supposedly knew who had complications and then gained it all back.  I even had one co-worker who got on the phone and talked about me when I was standing right there and said things like "Yeah, she thinks she isn't going to be hungry afterwards, but she will!" and "I feel sorry for her husband and kids".  It really got to me, but I decided the best thing I can do is just do well with the surgery and show them all!!

Good luck...it will get better :)

Angela 

Beth B.
on 8/7/12 10:28 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Thanks everyone for having my back.  I makes me smile.  Just got up and have dropped 6 lbs in 2 days....I hope today is a better day .

Beth
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 362 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 269 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 399 views