Difference between Torani and DaVinci?

a_dmond_n_the_ruff
on 8/8/12 4:57 am
RNY on 09/17/12
I know I love Torani SF syrups, but is there a difference in taste vs DaVinci SF?  DaVince seems to have a few different flavors that sound interesting. 

Thanks
Shannon
Missy A.
on 8/8/12 5:02 am - NC
RNY on 08/17/12
I have never had the Torani, but I love the DaVinci SF syrups!

Missy

Missy

HW:348 Consult W:320 SW:295 Current W:156 GW:140

Cleopatra_Nik
on 8/8/12 5:10 am - Baltimore, MD
 There really isn't much difference. They are two different companies just like, say Yoplait and Dannon are two different yogurt companies. They do have some variance in flavor offerings but that's about the biggest difference in my opinion. 

Starbucks and a few other companies also make and sell SF syrups btw. Starbucks is my go-to for some flavors because I can get it locally by asking someone at the counter. 

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

a_dmond_n_the_ruff
on 8/8/12 5:28 am
RNY on 09/17/12
Nik, I didn't know Starbucks sold them at the store.  That's cool!  Thanks

Shannon
Cleopatra_Nik
on 8/8/12 5:30 am - Baltimore, MD
 They don't advertise it but ask them for a bottle and they will sell you one. They are about $7 I think.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Dave Chambers
on 8/8/12 5:31 am - Mira Loma, CA
Smart & Final stores in southern CA has a pretty good selection of the Torani syrups, regular and FF in 750ml glass bottles.  Taste is personal preference, and it's unlikely your responses will be voting for one over the other. I by the Smart & Final because I can find them easily. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

chatterpam
on 8/8/12 5:35 am - PA
I get a yuckky aftertaste from the Torani syrup when I put it in cold stuff... I want ti try a syrup made with stevia, if I can find one.

M M
on 8/8/12 5:40 am
 Not much.

Check pricing differences.
Chelsey H.
on 8/8/12 9:35 am - East Haddam, CT
Did you now Starbucks has SF mocha now? You can't but it to bring home but it adds to the menu for post-op options -your resident barista
Surgery Date 7/30/12 HW: 382, SW 358, GW: 150 
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got"           

Lizzie S.
on 8/8/12 12:12 pm
Y'all probably already know this, but if you have a "Cash & Carry" store near you they carry a huge selection of both brands in SF.  At least here in Wa and OR stores.   the price is far less than ordering online in most cases...unless you have to go a long way and use lots of gas.   I must have about 25 flavors here at home now. 
Lizzy S

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 417 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 364 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 421 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 8 replies · 61 views