TOMORROW!!!!

Beth B.
on 8/12/12 6:13 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Hey guys and gals!!!   This time tomorrow morning I will be in surgery.  I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 with surgery scheduled for 7:15.  I am getting so emotional tonight.  I am single and it is hard for me to ask for help.  I am worried that my friend won't be at the hospital when I get out of surgery....I just want someone there to know that I am ok.  I have lost about 9-10 lbs this week on the pre-op diet.  See you guys in a few days!!!

Beth

artroxy blue
on 8/12/12 6:17 pm - MA
RNY on 08/14/12
 Good luck tomorrow! 
miss.katybeth
on 8/12/12 6:36 pm - CA
Hang in there honey!  I was recently single when I went into surgery (23 days ago!) and really had to rely on my friends.  Make sure you let them know how important it is to you that they are there! 

Congratulations on your new adventure... it's been an exciting one for me and I'm sure it will be for you too!!

XO
<3 Katy Beth

Beth B.
on 8/12/12 6:48 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Thanks for the warm wishes.....I am a wreck this evening.  I have been single for 18 years....my children aren't close to me distance wise....so I will have to just put my big girl panties on and get it done....

Beth
Chihuahuan
on 8/12/12 6:59 pm - New York, NY
RNY on 05/16/12
 Good luck!!   You will do great!   I totally know your feelings. It is just a doozy when you don't live near any family or such.   Do you have an iPad or computer or phone that you can get online with there at the hospital.  Just to let us know you are out and doing ok?  I will be thinking of you as will many others from here!

Beth B.
on 8/12/12 7:05 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Thanks!  I appreciate the thoughts...unfortunately I do not have the high-tech stuff....but I will see if I can get my daughter to post something for me.

Beth
julieb1256
on 8/12/12 6:59 pm - WA
RNY on 07/31/12
I am sending wishes for a speedy recovery. You will be up and around in just a few days.
ready2be140
on 8/12/12 7:06 pm - WA
RNY on 08/29/12
Beth
Your OH family will be with you - thinking of you and wishing you all of our best wishes and positive thoughts.  You did really well on your pre-op diet, and I am sure the surgery will go really well.  You will be home in no time, on the LOSERS BENCH.   I look forward to joining you there after my surger at the end of the month.   Breathe!!   
Jewelsstevens
on 8/12/12 7:07 pm - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
My prayers are with you! You will do great!

OH2012
on 8/12/12 7:08 pm - OH
God Bless You.
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 518 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 257 views