NSV

wmamey
on 9/11/12 7:45 pm
RNY on 06/18/12
So when I was about 2 weeks post op I bought a pair of pants (skinny jeans) that I wanted so much. I bought these 4 sizes smaller than what I actually was!
Today I put them on...
THEY WERE TOO BIG!!!LOL!!!
As much as I wanted those jeans, I will be happy to donate them!

GraceGirl
on 9/11/12 7:49 pm
Awwwww thats awesome...and sucks at the same time...but much much more awesome

"If you're interested in achieving success, you'll do what's convenient. When you are committed to success, you'll do whatever it takes."

garnetgal
on 9/11/12 7:52 pm - Redwood City, CA
RNY on 04/02/12
It's amazing! I've pulled out some jeans and looked at them and thought there's no way I'm getting into those and they either fit or were to big! Congrats on your NSV!

MrsLitch
on 9/11/12 7:58 pm - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
I can only laugh because I posted a NSV about my first pair of denim capri's and how excited I was that they fit and I bought them and I put them on to wear to work a couple of days later and they were too big. I wore them once hah! Someone is getting a like new pair of jeans at tomorrow's support group meeting lol

Now go see if they have the same jeans in a smaller size!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

65rosesmom
on 9/11/12 8:04 pm
That is AMAZING!!!!!! I'm too afraid to buy pants too small...afraid I won't ever get them on. So good for you....you took that faith in yourself and you not only met the goal, but surpassed it!!!!

Heather   Mom to 3  
Surgery August 9, 2012
HW = 225, SW= 205, CW 135 

Btrue2u
on 9/11/12 8:22 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Way to go!!

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/12 8:34 pm - WA
RNY on 08/21/12
That HAD to feel awesome! I'd be doing a happy dance in front of the mirror!
SUSIEQQ62
on 9/11/12 11:20 pm - EXETER, PA

CONGRATS ON THAT--THAT IS SO GREAT TO HEAR--WAY2GO..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..

PRAYERS-SUSIE SMITH FROM PA

LOST 220 LBS

OPEN RNY-2/6/2007

SUSIE SMITH FROM NE PA

Susie Smith from PA    

Allen Y.
on 9/12/12 4:12 am - Garland, TX
 As I gained weight I started putting all my to small clothes out in the garage. Now from time to time as the weight comes off I go out there and look for something that now fits. I realize I am a guy and I am not a slave to fashion. But then again, how does fashion start in the first place. Some one some where had to start wearing something others were not.

So I am a trend setter. LOL

Congrats so much on your clothing, you might check woth your doctors office and see if they have a clothing exchange.

wmamey
on 9/12/12 4:33 am
RNY on 06/18/12
Thanks everyone! It did feel good but I have gone through everything I have ever saved. Don't want to shop yet though so I will stick to stretchy pants for now, lol!