Waiting to go back!

MBMom
on 9/17/12 5:46 am
RNY on 09/17/12
 At the hospital.....waiting to go back.   My nerves are in overdrive.    My surgery buddy just went back to get the sleeve.   Sorry for rambling.....
AlohaJen
on 9/17/12 5:59 am
RNY on 09/05/12
Find Peace, you will do fine..... say your prayers and let GOD take it from there!  Keep us posted on your journey!!  We are waiting for you on the Loser's Bench !! 

HW 304   SW 258  CW 199  GW  160?

Vivian Prouty
on 9/17/12 6:29 am - Fort Worth, TX
 We are all nervous before we go back.   The waiting is the worse.    Take this time to thank God for the opportunity to have this AMAZING surgery.   It will truly change your life.   I am almost 7 yrs. post op RNY and I am SO grateful for this amazing journey I have been on for almost 7 yrs.     Just pray and ask God to change your nervousness to excitement for the future that this surgery is going to allow you to have and live.   You will be in my prayers today.     Look forward to hearing about your journey in the future.    God bless you !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 327 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 376 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 468 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 382 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?