Can't quench my thirst

Beth B.
on 9/18/12 8:11 am - Fayetteville, NC
It seems no matter how much I drink or what I drink I just can't seem to quench my thirst....I drink water with crystal light...a lot .... any other ideas?

Also, had an appt with the doctor this morning and I am scheduled to have another endoscopy done tomorrow since I am so nauseous.  I barely eat, cant get my protein in and have to force everything I intake. 

Beth

slucier82
on 9/18/12 8:13 am - MI
RNY on 04/23/12
Have you checked your blood sugar?  Whenever I am super thirsty my sugar is too high.
Beth B.
on 9/18/12 8:22 am - Fayetteville, NC
I checked it yesterday and it was 99. 

Beth
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 9/18/12 8:34 am - OH
You might try water with a little bit of lemon or lime juice.  That helps some people.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

grmadeb01
on 9/18/12 12:04 pm - FL
i drink fresh squeezed lemonade made frome home....there are days where i cant get enought of it and then there are days where i have no interest in it..i keep bags of frozen lemon i juce up and then make a jug up..i sweeten with just a tad of raw sugar and the rest stevia and splendia...i just a cup of frozen lemon juice, and just a tad short of a cup of sweetners....
i only drink water or milk the rest of the time...i did not add my lemonade until i was about 4 months post op tho...it is very refreshing..
debby
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 362 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 269 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 388 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 479 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 399 views