Feeling sleepy and having constant headaches

Kallen27
on 9/24/12 8:21 am
 For about two weeks I have been feeling sleepy and having headaches. I do have sleep apeana and i use a CPAP. I eat every 2-3 hours I get on average 6-8 cups of water a day and take my vitamins. My PCP said by labs were good. Does anyone have a clue why Iam so sleepy?It is starting to affect my work and home life:(

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/12 8:33 am
Go see your doctor.  Only he/she can determine what is wrong with you.   Jane
Kallen27
on 9/24/12 8:38 am
I know that is best I was trying to see if there is something I could try before going.

BWB
on 9/24/12 8:47 am
Do you have carbon monoxide alarms in you house. It could be WLS related but it might be in your environment too.

Allen Y.
on 9/24/12 9:45 am - Garland, TX
 I think the majority of doctors will tell you to avoid caffeine but I feel so much better when I am loaded up with the stuff.

Kallen27
on 9/24/12 9:12 pm
I have thought about carbon monoxide I will have to purchase one and I try to stay away from caffeine but I had a couple cups of coffee this weekend!

H.A.L.A B.
on 9/24/12 10:50 pm
Have you got a copy of your lab results? Even though the results may be with normal range - they may be not good - too low for you. 
I.e when my b12 is below 700-800 I feel tired and supper sleepy. My ferritin - when they get below 20-30 , I may fell asleep any time - any place.  Same with some other numbers. 
Blood Pressure - post op RNY - my BP runs low normal - and it may drops even lower on days I don't get enough salt.  Salt helps my BP to be more normal. And so on. 

Call the doc and ask for copy of your results. Post it here and let us look at them.  It took me 6 months, with my doc telling me my labs were OK to discover that my numbers were too low. Just barely normal. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Kallen27
on 9/25/12 1:03 am

The lab results are in the mail I will defiently look at them when they get here!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 265 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?