Sick all weekend

Beth B.
on 9/24/12 9:10 am - Fayetteville, NC
Well after being nauseous and sick all weekend with dry heaves and throwing up I have yet another dr appt at 145.  I am 6 weeks out today and I just want to get past this....I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.  Tried to go back to work on Friday and only last 4 hours and got sick....praying they figure this out.

But I am down 35 lbs.....guess so when you can't eat!

Beth

Annie_Anaba
on 9/24/12 9:15 am
RNY on 08/27/12
I'm sorry you have been so sick. I hope they can tell you why soon and get you back on the mend. Its supposed to get better for us not worse. Good luck.

Allen Y.
on 9/24/12 4:23 am - Garland, TX
 They need to do a ECG on you to make sure you don't have a stricter or something worse. You also should talk to your nut about what your eating and how much. 

Beth B.
on 9/24/12 5:02 am - Fayetteville, NC
They did an endoscopy last Wednesday and he did stretch it some.  I am scheduled for an upper GI tomorrow morning.and go back to my doctor on Wednesday afternoon.  I just feel awful and wish I could feel better....out of work for another 2 days this week. 
seanseosamh
on 9/24/12 5:08 am
Sorry for your experience.  Get to the bottom of it!
I'm 3 months out next Monday.
Only had dry heaves for 6 hours one evening.  On another afternoon, I lost my lunch, but felt much better shortly thereafter.
And I'm getting close to 60 pounds off!
C3m13p16
on 9/24/12 6:45 am - Knoxville, TN
Hope they figure it out soon.  I rarely got sick in the beginning.  Almost no problems ever.  Then a year out I had an ulcer, it went away and now it is back.  I feel your pain.  I am on all liquid diet again after 2yrs.  When this sort of thing happens, it is better to get it checked out immediately.  I waited too long...until I was vomitting blood and now I am paying for it.  Do whatever the doctor's are telling you to do and it should get better.  Good luck!

Christina

Beth B.
on 9/24/12 7:52 am - Fayetteville, NC
Oh I know all about the vomiting blood.....they had to give me 7 pints of blood 3 weeks ago and I thought I was dying....I was loosing it as fast as they were putting it in.  I hope they figure it out also soon.....I am out of time at work and I am single so can't afford to be out much longer.

Thanks for all the care and concern, I sincerely appreciate it.

CarolF3
on 9/24/12 10:53 am - Albany, NY
RNY on 12/17/12
I hope you get better soon!!!

CarolF3

sharoncarrie
on 9/24/12 10:55 am - Garland, TX
Praying you get to feeling better soon!
(deactivated member)
on 9/24/12 11:20 am
Beth,
 I am so sorry for all these problems.  I hope they get to the bottom of this.  To be sick this long is horrible. Let us know what the doctor had to say.  You frikkin need a break.   Jane
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 474 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 432 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 433 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 363 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 103 views
Forum Search Error & 404