Reality check!!! still hasn't sunk in....It's a go for gb surgery on 10/23

waiting_2_xhale
on 10/8/12 6:11 am - TX
Hi OH Fam....
I just wanted to let everyone know that it's a go on 10/23 for gb surgery. I spent the morning at the hospital doing preop appts with pesu and labs and dietitan and np and dr. .....I received my rx for meds i need to get filled  prior to surgery as well.... I start my 2 week preop diet tomorrow...I'll be on the the loser's bench soon. Rita
Rita

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me Thank you Lord for giving me another day to live ♥. Another day to worship & praise you!
No Weapon formed against you shall prosper,And every tongue which rises against you in judgment ...You shall condemn...  
Esta F.
on 10/8/12 6:13 am - IL
RNY on 07/25/12
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jewelsstevens
on 10/8/12 6:34 am - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12
Congrats!!!!!

lari12
on 10/8/12 8:05 am - CA
RNY on 10/23/12
Awesome thats my date too!!!! @7:30 AM ....what kind of diet do they have you on?
waiting_2_xhale
on 10/8/12 1:29 pm - TX

Hi....

14 day preop diet of shakes and veggies ..raw..steamed or microwaved....i opted to use Nature's best isopure zero carb protein powder and isopure ready to drink protein in variety pack...3-4 servings daily ....crystal light and sf gelatin and popsicles and decaf coffee and tea...also broth or buillion..i think i'll wait on the broth till after surgery.i can have steamed or raw veggies up till 48 hrs before surgery....i'm thinking about buying some Mrs. dash and try baking some summer squash and onions along with another veggie for dinner tomorrow. i'm waiting on my unjury to arrive. see you on the loser's bench soon. I haven't been given my report time as of yet ..I have to call on 10/19 for reporting time....I've had nothing but postive feedback from my family and friends ,so I ready !!!

Rita

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me Thank you Lord for giving me another day to live ♥. Another day to worship & praise you!
No Weapon formed against you shall prosper,And every tongue which rises against you in judgment ...You shall condemn...  
dacia57
on 10/8/12 11:43 am
Mine is Oct 22nd and I started my 2 week pre-op diet today. Not until today did it sink in that my surgery in only 2 weeks away. I am a little nervous because I have never had surgery before, but I know it will be worth it!!!
waiting_2_xhale
on 10/8/12 1:31 pm - TX
Congrats!!!I know you will be fine...See you on the loser's bench real soon. Enjoy this journey and opportunity to retrain your eating and thought process.
Rita

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 425 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 335 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?