Shrimp salad......does anyone have a recipe?

Beth B.
on 10/9/12 3:19 am - Fayetteville, NC
I was at the grocery store this morning and found a 4 oz package of baby shrimp for salad so I bought it.  But I have never made shrimp salad before...does anyone have a recipe?  I thought it would be a great source of protein and easy to take with me to work when I go back on Monday.  Thanks!

Kim S.
on 10/9/12 3:25 am - Helena, AL
I chop my shrimp, add chopped onion and celery.  Salt, pepper (I like cayene), a bit of garlic powder, a dollop of coctail sauce and plain greek yogurt in place of mayo.

Mix, chill, eat.

BWB
on 10/9/12 3:33 am
 You can toss it into any green leafy salad or mince some green onions (I prefer them) celery, hard boiled eggs, lite mayo for a basic salad.  You can put it on a bed of spinach and even add a little fruit to the side.  Curry seasoning will change it up a little.  Tomatoes are also a good companion with seafood.  I just made broccoli soup with shrimp and added a little curry to the left overs.  

Beth B.
on 10/9/12 3:44 am - Fayetteville, NC
Thanks gals......I appreciate the recipes......guess I need to go back to the grocery store and pick up a few more items to make the salad with. 
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 487 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 450 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 410 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Forum Search Error & 404