first post op appt.

whitetigress2011
on 10/23/12 12:42 pm - CA
I am down 22lbs since surgery. YAY I had my staples out, docs said I am doing good. He will see me in 2wks. I did have a black out spell lastnight. Scared the crap out of my hubby. I took my vicodin & then took my sleep meds & on top of that I was struggling to get my fluids in an I got up to go to the bathroom, I told my hubby that I wasn't feeling well. So he followed me to bathroom, thank GOD he did. I felt my legs start to go out from under me. I sat down on the potty, and told my husband something wasn't right. He asked me what meds I took, I told him trazadone, next thing I knew he was yelling at me and saying I scared him. I stood straight up saying I'm ok he made me sit back down and said no your not you blacked out. He got me a cup of water and a ice cold rag and I started coming back too. He said he was standing there, I started breathing funny & fell back and hit my head on the wall behind the toliet and was falling in the floor. He got in front of me and started getting me awake. Scared us to death. Feel better today.. anyway my 1st scare.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
SW : 372 CW: 299 1st GW : 250 2nd GW : 215 DR. GW:201My PG: 180
Anything below is a blessing from GOD

Pittsteelers
on 10/23/12 12:59 pm - PA
RNY on 08/06/12
Oh my goodness!!! How scary!!! I am so glad you are ok!!!!

whitetigress2011
on 10/23/12 5:30 pm - CA
Thank you hun. It threw me for a loop lastnight.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
SW : 372 CW: 299 1st GW : 250 2nd GW : 215 DR. GW:201My PG: 180
Anything below is a blessing from GOD

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 566 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 350 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 457 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 370 views