The time has come for me to join the loser's bench...Surgery 10/23 ...less than 24 hours...

waiting_2_xhale
on 10/22/12 12:26 am - TX

Good Morning OH Fam....

I'm less than 24 hours out from surgery on 10/23 @ 7:30a and I'm very calm right now...I just hope that it last. I'm waiting on my parents to arrive in town to help me through this. See you all on the loser's bench very very soon....Rita

Rita

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me Thank you Lord for giving me another day to live ♥. Another day to worship & praise you!
No Weapon formed against you shall prosper,And every tongue which rises against you in judgment ...You shall condemn...  
Lindah55
on 10/22/12 1:00 am - OR
RNY on 10/09/12
Good luck and congradulations. How exciting.
waiting_2_xhale
on 10/22/12 2:59 am - TX

Thanks ... i still haven't packed my bag...I can't believe how calm i am....

Rita

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me Thank you Lord for giving me another day to live ♥. Another day to worship & praise you!
No Weapon formed against you shall prosper,And every tongue which rises against you in judgment ...You shall condemn...  
Bellaluna468
on 10/22/12 2:41 am
RNY on 10/26/12
 Good luck to you ...  Hope to hear how well you do after surgery.  

Mine is Friday, 10/26.. so I will see you on the losers bench!

waiting_2_xhale
on 10/22/12 3:00 am - TX
Thanks....good luck with your surgery on10/26...see you on the loser's bench....
Rita

lari12
on 10/22/12 3:16 am - CA
RNY on 10/23/12
Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!! We have the same surgery time! How exciting how was your dieting? Mine was pretty well ....I to am not to unbelievably nervous although it has been keeping me up later at nite....i can't wait to get thru this Monday i feel like this is going to be a l.o.n.g day lol...Well best of luck again n I'll keep on your progress as we will be sharing the same journey!
waiting_2_xhale
on 10/22/12 3:20 am - TX
Good Luck to you!!! See you on the loser's bench  soon!!! the last 2 days days of the preop diet have been very good...I thought that because I'm only allowed liquids ...shakes...jello...broth and no vegetables I would be starving but to my surprise I've actually eaten less these last couple of days about to go get another shake for lunch....
Rita

Terry60
on 10/22/12 3:20 am - MA
Best of luck to both of you. My surgery is tomorrow also.
waiting_2_xhale
on 10/22/12 3:23 am - TX
Hi Terry...

Good luck to you...see you on the loser's bench!!!!
Rita

Sheila W.
on 10/22/12 12:37 pm

Good Luck and here is to a speedy recovery... My surgery (Lap RNY) was Oct 19th at noon and I was home by 5p on the 20th.  Been going pretty well... Lots of gas pain and I've already taken Miralax twice to keep things moving.  Was worried about intake but talked to my nutrionist and feel much better, about where I'm at and just each day increasing my fluid and protein intake!!!!  This forum has been amazing to ask questions and get support so use it!!!

Hang in there and see you on the other side!!!

Listen closely: the only time it's too late to change yourself is when you're dead. Until then, you're simply making excuses or lying to yourself. HW 350 SW 324  SD10/19/12

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 563 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 338 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 455 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 369 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 1 replies · 7 views
Recent Topics